Busy Bees at Ragstone House, Maidstone
48 College Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6SA
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Vicky on 01622 663454
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Maidstone Ragstone provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2015)
Busy Bees Maidstone Ragstone House is a nursery set in a beautiful original building, 5 minutes walking distance from the town centre and local Railway station. We have own car park which is available for use by the parents. The nursery has a total of 3 children’s base rooms across two floors and is divided into different age ranges. The ground floor caters for children aged between 3 months and 2 years and over 3’s are located on the first floor.
The nursery was fully refurbished in 2013 and is spacious and provides a warm welcoming, vibrant and stimulating atmosphere. It is a unique environment that is a part of the community and has active links with local agencies.
We have successfully implemented many of the Busy Bees exclusive initiatives that are created by our Head office Childcare team. Each initiative has its own design to aid the children to succeed and enjoy many areas of learning and development.
Babble to Chatter - a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages.
Talk time Baskets - tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
We are very passionate at providing the best possible start for children and their families and involving the community.
All meals are prepared fresh on the day in our own kitchen by our onsite chef. Menus are developed by Busy Bees Catering Team and are designed to be nutritious and healthy. We have been rated 5* by Food Hygiene Standards.
We value our parent’s views and opinions and our Parent Partnership scheme is designed to ensure exceptional communication between the parents and the nursery and to suggest areas for improvements.
Our philosophy here at Maidstone Ragstone House is to go above and beyond all expectations and to welcome new children and family members to our ‘Busy Bee Family’.
The nursery has an exceptional, highly qualified team who are passionate and dedicated to providing fun, professional quality care.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- The nursery has a total of 3 children’s base rooms across two floors and is divided into different age ranges. The ground floor caters for children aged between 3 months and 2 years and over 3’s are located on the first floor.
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.30pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free. We offer daily car parking at very reasonable rates
- All meals are prepared fresh on the day in our own kitchen by our onsite chef. Menus are developed by Busy Bees Catering Team and are designed to be nutritious and healthy. We have been rated 5* by Food Hygiene Standards.
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- Babble to Chatter - a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages.
- Talk time Baskets - tactile baskets of high quality resources to explore language and sounds
What our customers say…
Although she is very excited about starting school we know she will miss you all lots. Thanks again for all your hard work, you all do such a fantastic job
Once my son had his settling in period, he really began to engage and have lots of fun doing activities and games. He is 4 now and absolutely loves his time at Busy Bees.
- Glenn and Shaunâ€™s Mum
I'm so glad I changed playschools and sent my child to you, I know he has enjoyed himself. He is looking forward to big school and hope he enjoys it as much as he has at Busy Bees
I would like say a big thank you to all the staff who have looked after my son during his 4 years at Ragstone House.
My daughter has been coming to your nursery for a year an a half now, I'm so please with the experience we have had so far.
- Gracieâ€™s Mum