Busy Bees at Market Harborough
Torch Way, Off Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9HL
Call Abigail on 01858 431355
7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Market Harborough is a large purpose built nursery. We have rooms that are fully equipped for children of all ages with a range of stimulating toys and equipment throughout.
Our nursery is ideally located on the outskirts of Market Harborough, with great links to the M1 and M6. Our nursery is only a few minutes drive or walk from the attractive town centre.
Situated nearby is Market Harborough train station with direct routes to London St Pancras.
Our setting offers a huge outdoor area where many learning opportunities are presented. All rooms have their own individual outside play area where free flow play is highly effective.
The nursery consists of six spacious and exciting rooms for children ages 0-5. We are very fortunate to have a caring, knowledgeable, qualified team who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported through their own interests to grow and learn.
Ours is the only childcare setting within the area that offers extended opening hours from 7.30am-6.30pm; designed to give working parents the greatest flexibility.
Here at Busy Bees we have a great working relationship with the local schools within the area, ensuring smooth transitioning in the child’s next steps into education.
Our nursery chef Jayne has been working here at Busy Bees for eight years and is committed to providing freshly prepared nutritious, balanced meals daily to the children. All special requirements are taken into account to meet the needs of each individual child.
Why not pop in and take advantage of one of our free taster sessions, or book on to our 10 week baby group.
If you do require any more information, please call us on the telephone number above to arrange a visit to the setting. we look forward to meeting you soon.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted, February 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Huge outdoor space - we are fortunate to have a large outdoor area full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore and achieve
- Individual outside play area for each base room, highly secure and away from any main roads or built up areas
- Physical room - More space with soft play equipment and ride on toys for children of all ages to access with their key carers or parents
- Extra activities room - More space to encourage additional learning areas such as cooking, creative play and other exciting experiences
- Relaxing soft furnished visitor area for parents/carers, grandparents and visitors to the nursery
- Separate sleep areas; purposely designed for babies to rest and feel secure
- Busy Babies - one of our initiatives to develop babies through sensory learning and stimulation through relaxation and play
- Wake and Shake - Another initiative carried out daily. Designed to encourage pre-school children to understand healthy bodies, fitness and rhythm through dance, exercise, music and fun!
- CCTV and secure door system in place
- Qualified nursery cook - Nutritious meals prepared fresh daily. With medical conditions, cultural needs and allergies all catered for. Late snacks offered to children of an afternoon. Spring/summer Autumn/ Winter menus available
- FREE nappies and wipes
- Private car park for nursery users only. Situated right at our front door making sure for safe and stress free nursery visits
- IT - Computer located in pre-school to encourage IT skills for children ages 3 plus
- SEND support and Behaviour Management offered if needed
- Click here to take a tour of our garden.
What our customers say…
My Daughter has thoroughly enjoyed her time at Busy bees and will miss everyone. Thank you for making her experience so positive. Best wishes.
A big thank you to all the team for the last 3.5 years and the help with the development of our son. He has grown into quite a character and I am sure he will continue to aspire and make people laugh
Thank you so much for not just looking after our son, but for making me at ease as a first time Mum. You never make me feel that anything is too much to ask and I can only ever praise your nursery
- James and Liz
We would like to say a huge thank you for making our little girl's last year at Busy Bees a very enjoyable and exciting time for her. You have all been so kind and thoughtful to her, her sister and us
- The Gore Family
My Daughter has settled into the nursery beautifully. I cant praise the staff enough for helping her settle and putting my mind at ease. The standard of care is fantastic.
- Tracy W