Busy Bees at Newbury
Monks Lane, Newbury, RG14 7TD
Call Lucy on 01635 524832
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Newbury is a purpose built building with a home from home environment offering the warmest of welcomes. We have staff that bring their own children to the nursery and long serving staff that are passionate and dedicated to providing the best possible childcare, leaving parents happy and reassured. We are open all year round (except Bank Holidays) and our extended opening hours 7.30am – 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. All Nappies, Wipes and Suncream are included at no extra cost.
Each base room has a senior room manager who works closely with the manager to ensure our high standards are maintained.
The base rooms are age appropriate and offer a bright stimulating environment displaying the children’s achievements and art work. Each base room provides opportunities for all children to explore investigate and offer challenging activities.
We have 2 very large gardens which are again age appropriate. The gardens are an extension of the base rooms allowing the children to make choices of where they would like to play, explore and take part in a wide variety of activities that link to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our nursery provides delicious, nutritional home cooked meals for the children. Meals are prepared freshly everyday using fresh vegetables, fruit and meat delivered by our nominated suppliers. Our menus offer a variety of meals and we can cater for most dietary requirements. Our chef likes to spend time with the children and experimenting with recipes and educating the children on healthy eating and food. We are very proud to again achieve a 5 star rating from The Environmental Health Officer.
We have a parent partnership group who meet every quarter to discuss nursery issues and get actively involved in nursery events. Parents are also encouraged to come in and be involved with nursery life.
Why not see for yourself and come along and spend some time in our nursery and meet our friendly staff team and see the great care and learning environment we provide.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted March 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Our purpose built nursery – offering 5 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- All ages have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Open all year - except Bank Holidays
- All nappies, wipes and sun cream included at no extra cost
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in their developmental progress
- Strong stable team who have been with us for many years
What our customers say…
Every aspect of the pastoral care that they have given has been impressive from the baby room through to pre school aided by a real continuity of staffing.
Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to organizing the sports Day. The way the children enjoyed the event was a credit to all and that your hard work was appreciated
- MR R M
The nursery has a family feel to it and both my children are cared for and educated. I love the fun and family friendly events that are put on by the management and support by staff. These events give us a chance as working parents to meet other parents
Thank you for everything you have done for Ellie over the last 2 years. She has loved Just Learning and you have helped turn her into the confident friendly little girl she is
Since my baby started at nursery I feel the support and information about my baby I receive has been fantastic, the staff know Evie Mae so well. Also the management have also given me support and I really appreciate it Thank you Enid
- Evie's Mum