Welcome to our nursery…
Our Maidenhead Norden Road nursery has been fully refurbished to cater for the special requirements of young children.
The opening times are from 7.45am to 6.15pm, 51 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday. We offer full and part time places to children from 6 weeks to 5 years old offering a structured and balanced daily routine.
Our committed team of inspirational and highly qualified nursery staff are extremely proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that we offer and are pleased to announce that we have been recognised by Ofsted as OUTSTANDING in our last three consecutive inspections (2009, 2013 and 2014).
The pre-school has the added benefit of an Independent Nursery Teacher, who teaches the Early Years Foundation Stage. We are Ofsted approved and provide a full range of curriculum activities with the following Early Learning guidelines.
Our nursery in Norden Road opened in June 2008 and is a purpose built nursery situated in a quiet private residential area within close proximity of Maidenhead town center, main train station and commuter links such as the M40 motorway and A404.
Our home from home environment accommodates the individual needs of children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years and offers a total of four bright, airy age appropriate rooms and boasts a large bespoke outdoor play area, designed to capture the children’s wild imaginations and offer new and plentiful learning opportunities.
We are open 51 weeks of the year between the hours of 7.45am and 6.15pm and offer the option of full days and half day sessions.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- OUTSTANDING OFSTED - Click here to view our report
- Open Monday - Friday, 7.45am – 6.15pm
- On a weekly basis we offer many extracurricular activities which include a French class with Le Club Francais and Music and Movement with Jo Jingles
- Cookery Club, Expressive Arts and Design Club and Book Club, which are also on a weekly basis
- Easter and Christmas parties and Summer Sports Days along with many other festivals and celebrations which are celebrated throughout the year
- Regular trips out into the local community adds to the children’s natural experiences and encourages learning on another level, children look forward to regular visits to the post office, community walks or the supermarket to buy ingredients for cooking
- Our woodland experience plot within Ockwells park are a more than enjoyable experience
- The building itself is well ventilated by the many windows and is also fully air conditioned
- State of the art CCTV is installed within each of the rooms, front entrance and garden, together with a secure intercom system for entry into the Nursery