Busy Bees Maidenhead Norden Road
94A Norden Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4AY
Call Candice on 01628 630323
From 0800 to 1800 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Our Maidenhead Norden Road nursery has been fully refurbished to cater for the special requirements of young children.
The opening times are from 8am to 6pm, 52 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday. We offer full and part time places to children from 6 weeks to 5 years old offering a structured and balanced daily routine.
Our committed team of inspirational and highly qualified nursery staff are extremely proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that we offer .
We are Ofsted approved and provide a full range of curriculum activities with the following Early Learning guidelines.
Our nursery in Norden Road opened in June 2008 and is a purpose built nursery situated in a quiet private residential area within close proximity of Maidenhead town center, main train station and commuter links such as the M40 motorway and A404.
Our home from home environment accommodates the individual needs of children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years and offers a total of four bright, airy age appropriate rooms and boasts a large bespoke outdoor play area, designed to capture the children’s wild imaginations and offer new and plentiful learning opportunities.
We are open 52 weeks of the year between the hours of 8am and 6pm and offer the option of full days and half day sessions.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted November 2018 , please click here to read the full report.
- Open Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Free baby Group every Monday from 1st April 10am-11am - All are welcome. Please call us for more information.
- We offer many Busy Bees extracurricular activities every week.
- Easter and Christmas parties and Summer Sports Days along with many other festivals and celebrations which are celebrated throughout the year.
- The building itself is well ventilated by the many windows and is also fully air conditioned
- Secure intercom system for entry into the Nursery.
- Qualified Pre School teacher
- Parking available on site- great for drop offs and picks ups.
- Large outdoor space for all age ranges.
- Freshly cooked meals prepared onsite by our nursery chef.
- Our menus are approved by the NHS and are changed seasonally.
- Offering special discounts and promotions throughout the year.
- Highly qualified staff with opportunities for further training.