Busy Bees Maidenhead Norden Road
94A Norden Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4AY
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Marzena on 01628 630323
From 07:45 to 18:15 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Our Maidenhead Norden Road nursery has been fully refurbished to cater for the special requirements of young children.
The opening times are from 7.45am to 6.15pm, 52 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday. We offer full and part time places to children from 3 months to 5 years old offering a structured and balanced daily routine.
Our committed team of inspirational and highly qualified nursery staff are extremely proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that we offer .
Our nursery in Norden Road opened in June 2008 and is a purpose built nursery situated in a quiet private residential area within close proximity of Maidenhead town centre, main train station and commuter links such as the M40 motorway and A404.
Our home from home environment accommodates the individual needs of children aged between 3 months to 5 years and offers a total of four bright, airy age appropriate rooms and boasts a large bespoke outdoor play area, designed to capture the children’s wild imaginations and offer new and plentiful learning opportunities.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted November 2018 , please click here to read the full report.
- Open Monday - Friday for 3 months to 5 years
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- We offer many Busy Bees extracurricular activities every week.
- Easter and Christmas parties and Summer Sports Days along with many other festivals and celebrations which are celebrated throughout the year.
- Secure intercom system for entry into the Nursery.
- Parking available on site- great for drop offs and picks ups.
- Large garden for all age ranges.
- Freshly cooked meals prepared onsite by our nursery chef.
- Our menus are approved by the NHS and are changed seasonally.
- Offering special discounts and promotions throughout the year.
- Highly qualified staff with opportunities for further training.