Busy Bees at Northampton, Spinney Hill
Kettering Road, Northampton, NN3 6AA
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Claire on 01604 494868
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Nursery at Northampton Spinney Hill has been awarded GOOD by Ofsted (July 2017). The nursery is situated on the Kettering Road, next to the Morrisons' superstore. We are ten minutes from the town centre.
We provide quality childcare for children aged from 6 weeks to five years. We are open between 7.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday. All the rooms are beautifully resourced and have direct access to our newly refurbished garden areas. We have amazing mud kitchens for the children to play and explore in and climbing walls to test their skills. The rooms are divided as follows:
Bombos: Our under 2’s area has access to 2 large rooms. We have clearly defined areas for rest, sensory play and physical activities. Both rooms are bright, welcoming and full of great things for your child to do.
Both rooms have direct access to a large, well-resourced garden which allows the children to free flow from the room to the outside and in turn encourages independence from a young age. One garden has a soft surface the other is grassed allowing children to play in a safe and stimulating environment.
Bombos Cater for children aged 2 and 3 years. These two rooms are newly refurbished and fully equipped for such a large age group. All equipment is easily accessible to the children to self-select. The outside area is equipped with things such as creative tunnels and cosy dens.
Buzz caters for children 3-5 years. This unit has two adjoining rooms which have recently been refurbished. The children have independent access to all resources such as small world, book corner and construction area. The outside area has a wonderful mud kitchen to play and explore in. We have great learning initiatives such as Wake and Shake and UP that are there to encourage and stimulate young bodies and minds with a variety of activities.
We have a wonderful parent partnership group. The team work well together and working in partnership has helped to really move the nursery forward over the last year
We provide wonderful weekly menus that are both well balanced and delicious.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted, 2017 -click here to read our report.
- Extended opening hours from 7.30 start(s) until 6.30 closing. This gives our families the greatest flexibility to suit their work and home.
- Delicious, healthy meals on rotational menus. Our meals are fresh, nutritious and perfectly balanced to give your child the best start and healthy diet. We have high standards of food and can cater for all allergies and cultural diets.
- Bright and welcoming one level play areas to each age group to play, learn and explore; Providing a safe and spacious environment for all children.
- Dedicated, passionate and friendly staff with qualifications ranging from apprentices to degree. Staff have extensive knowledge of child development to support to our parents, children and families.
- Our Bombos room caters for our children who are below the age of 18 months or are still learning to walk. With small height furniture and resources to tantalise the senses this is a great start for those little ones. The other Bombos room is a large open space with free-flow garden access and focused learning areas to help the children’s language and play flourish.
- Our Bumbles room was created for children to explore until they are ready for our Buzz unit. We have a free-flow system in place between two large areas offering large scale role play areas; cosy spaces and lots of learning and exploring opportunities.
- The Buzz unit is a huge area consisting of two larger rooms and a mark making space in between. The children will continue developing all those essential skills needed for later in life.
- CCTV indoors and outdoors; password security system and intercom in place for building entry. A safe secure environment.
What our customers say…
Exceptional care given. I fell my son is really valued and cared for. I don't worry when I have to go to work, I know he will be cared for and he's always really happy when I pick him up
Oscar loves coming to nursery. He loves being kept busy and being sociable. We are very happy with the quality of care and the activities Oscar takes part in. Thank-you
Sammy and Gabrielle love coming to nursery/pre-school. The teachers are all very friendly, warm and always listen to what you have to say. A very happy environment for my little boy and girl
With busy bees, my little boy is always learning new things and developing into a lovely little man
The staff are always welcoming and genuinely caring