Busy Bees at Norwich Airport
Delft Way, Off Amsterdam Way, Norwich Airport, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6BB
Call Sarah on 01603 788814
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Norwich Airport provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2018)
Busy Bees Norwich Airport is a children’s day nursery situated on the Norwich Airport Estate. We provide quality child care for children aged from two months to five years.
We have 112 places in total within the Nursery. We have four rooms in the Nursery, Baby room, Toddler room, 2-3’s room and pre-school. Each room has direct access to the garden so the children can free-flow from indoors to outdoors throughout the day.
At Norwich Airport our staff are very passionate about what they do. Each child is assigned a key person within their room; the key person will work alongside parents to provide the very best care for each and every child. The staff feedback to parents each day to keep them informed of their child’s progress. We also hold regular parents evenings throughout the year. Most of our staff are qualified, and all staff receive first aid training. We encourage our staff to attend various training courses.
The Nursery has a Parent Partnership Group, who meet regularly, with the Nursery management team, to discuss Nursery news and events. They are available to talk to new parents to offer advice.
Our Nursery chef Adam, is qualified and has taken a level 3 food hygiene course. He provides delicious freshly made meals for the children each day. Such as Salmon en croute, Lamb Tagine, Roast Chicken Dinner, and Tomato and Lentil Pasta Bake. We cater for all dietary requirements as well.
Come along and have a look around out wonderful Nursery, and all the facilities we have to offer. Meet the team, and find out how to enrol. See you soon.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Busy Babies initiative in place to stimulate your baby's brain
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- A purpose built nursery – offering 4 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 1 large bright and inviting room for toddler’s and an exciting pre- school room perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore and achieve. We have vegetable patches, wildlife areas and role play areas
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
Freya loves coming to nursery!! The staff are always friendly and helpful, it's great!
- Tara Palanca
Thank you so much to all the staff at Just Learning nursery for being there for Tyler, teaching him, and helping him grow into the lovely little boy he is. Tyler has had a wonderful time
- Nicole and Tyler
Oscar very much enjoys his time at nursery. We are particularly impressed with Becky, his key worker who has been brilliant with Oscar, moving him on greatly"
- Jason Brand
Considering the chaos and upheaval in 2-3's due to the flood. I really want to express how upbeat, cheerful and organised everyone was. It must have been really stressful and hard. Well done
- Lorraine Preece
Thank you for being so friendly, everyone is so helpful, Max loves coming to nursery, he is well fed and the girls go into great detail about what he has been up to throughout the day
- Sharon Fryer