Busy Bees at Norwich Airport
Delft Way, Off Amsterdam Way, Norwich Airport, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6BB
Call Sarah on 01603 788814
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Norwich Airport is a children’s day nursery situated on the Norwich Airport Estate.
We provide quality childcare for children aged 12 weeks to five years.
Our Ofsted report is Good with only one recommendation which we have worked hard to achieve, we look forward to our next inspection.
Our Kitchen has a 5* Star food hygiene rating with menus created by a child nutritionist, we are proud at what we provide.
There are 112 places within the Nursery, which are spread across our four home from home nursery rooms, Babies, Toddlers, 2-3’s, Preschool.
Each room has direct access to the garden, enabling the children to free-flow indoor and out.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Busy Babies initiative in place to stimulate your baby's brain
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- A purpose built nursery – offering 4 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 1 large bright and inviting room for toddler’s and an exciting pre- school room perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore and achieve. We have vegetable patches, wildlife areas and role play areas
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
My son has been full time at Busy Bees at Norwich Airport for nearly a year now. We are very happy with the high standard of care, education and entertainment he receives
I have two little ones at Busy Bees and they both love it there. The nursery itself is lovely, being purpose-built it is perfect. The garden is large and well-stocked with activities
The team are helpful, we feel our child is safe in the environment and the learning principles are sound so I would recommend this nursery to others
Fantastic nursery. My son has attended since 9 months old and loves attending. The staff are caring and take the time to get to know the children and their traits.
I love this nursery, it's so warm and welcoming, the team are fantastic so helpful, understanding, kind and just great. We have noticed a huge difference in both our children