Busy Bees at Norwich Airport
Delft Way, Off Amsterdam Way, Norwich Airport, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6BB
Call Sarah on 01603 788814
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Norwich Airport is a children’s day nursery situated on the Norwich Airport Estate.
We provide quality childcare for children aged 12 weeks to five years.
Our Ofsted report is Good with only one recommendation which we have worked hard to achieve, we look forward to our next inspection.
Our Kitchen has a 5* Star food hygiene rating with menus created by a child nutritionist, we are proud at what we provide.
There are 112 places within the Nursery, which are spread across our four home from home nursery rooms, Babies, Toddlers, 2-3’s, Preschool.
Each room has direct access to the garden, enabling the children to free-flow indoor and out.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Busy Babies initiative in place to stimulate your baby's brain
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- A purpose built nursery – offering 4 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 1 large bright and inviting room for toddler’s and an exciting pre- school room perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore and achieve. We have vegetable patches, wildlife areas and role play areas
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
The Staff and the facilities are fantastic. The staff are always kind and supportive and have played a major role in James' early years
- Lyn Buttery
Thank you for being so friendly, everyone is so helpful, Max loves coming to nursery, he is well fed and the girls go into great detail about what he has been up to throughout the day
- Sharon Fryer
Freya loves coming to nursery!! The staff are always friendly and helpful, it's great!
- Tara Palanca
Thank you so much to all the staff at Just Learning nursery for being there for Tyler, teaching him, and helping him grow into the lovely little boy he is. Tyler has had a wonderful time
- Nicole and Tyler
Oscar very much enjoys his time at nursery. We are particularly impressed with Becky, his key worker who has been brilliant with Oscar, moving him on greatly"
- Jason Brand