Busy Bees at Norwich Thorpe
Northside Road, St Andrews Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0HT
Call Gemma on 01603 300531
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Norwich Thorpe provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2017)
Busy Bees at Norwich Thorpe is located next to Bannatynes Gym on St Andrews Business Park. The nursery is easily accessible to Postwick Park and Ride, the A47 and a short drive from Norwich city centre.
The nursery has a “home from home” atmosphere holding 72 children in 4 rooms. Each room has direct access into large and secure gardens. In all of our gardens we have growing areas where the children can plant their own produce.
The team at Norwich Thorpe are extremely passionate about what they do. Our qualified staff hold a First Aid qualification. We encourage all of our staff to attend further training to develop their skills; we have a dedicated training team at our head office that provides a varied training package for all staff.
The staff develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds regular parents’ evenings and social events which are open for all friends and families to attend.
The nursery has a Parent Partnership Group which consists of 2 parents who meet with the Manager and Assistant Manager to discuss how they would like to see the nursery move forward. Members of our Parent Partnership Group offer advice and support to new parents in the nursery.
Tony the Nursery chef and the Assistant Chef Amy provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily and is locally sourced. The nursery menus are varied and we can cater for any dietary requirements.
Come along and see what wonderful facilities we have and how you can become part of our family at Norwich Thorpe.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 5 star rating from EHO
- 2 warm, nurturing rooms for the Babies and Tweenies, a Toddler Room and a Pre-school room
- 3 outside play areas with vegetable patches so that we can grow our own produce
- Extended opening hours from 7.30 am until 6.00pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park outside the nursery
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- Caring and qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
They have been given more confidence and language skills have improved because of the time and care the staff give.
He has some wonderful meals for lunch and dinner,he eats better than we do!! The staff are always cheerful and energetic. You simply cannot put a price on knowing he is safe and loved.
Since being at your nursery, Frankie is very independent and always happy. Her confidence has done nothing but blossom since being with you and Iâ€™d like to thank all of you for that.
- Kelly - Frankie's Mum
I admire your nursery and commend the shining stars within your team- who have helped Belle with all of her transitions into becoming a young girl.
- Mrs Bushell-Walsh
Leaving a child in the care of others is very very hard but the Staff at Norwich Thorpe are wonderful. They are friendly and relaxed with my son and my husband and I when we drop him of and collect