Welcome to our nursery…
Swindon Peatmoor is a two storey purpose built building with a home from home environment offering the warmest of welcomes. We have staff who bring their own children to the nursery and long serving staff who are passionate and dedicated to providing the best possible childcare, leaving parents happy and reassured.
Each base room has a senior room manager who works closely with the manager to ensure our high standards are maintained.
The base rooms are age appropriate and offer a bright stimulating environment displaying the children’s achievements and art work. Each base room provides opportunities for all children to explore, investigate and offer challenging activities.
We have 3 very large gardens which are again age appropriate. The gardens are an extension of the base rooms allowing the children to make choices of where they would like to play, explore and take part in a wide variety of activities link to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our nursery provides delicious, nutritional home cooked meals for the children. Meals are prepared freshly everyday using fresh vegetables, fruit and meat delivered by Busy Bees nominated suppliers. Our menus offer a variety of meals and we can cater for most dietary requirements. Our chef likes to spend time with the children incorporating out ‘Cooking with me’ initiative and experimenting with recipes and educating the children on healthy eating and food. We are very proud to of achieved a 5 star rating from The Environmental Health Officer.
We have a parent partnership group who meet every quarter to discuss nursery issues and get actively involved in nursery events. Parents are also encouraged to come in and be involved with nursery life.
Why not see for yourself and come along and spend some time in our nursery and meet our friendly staff team and see the great care and learning environment we provide.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- GOOD Ofsted March 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow your own for all those budding gardeners
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Secure Access system for your peace of mind
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Large safe and secure refurbished outdoor play areas
- The nursery has recently been refurbished internally
- Qualified Head Chef with 5* rating from Enviromental Health