Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Portsmouth is a single storey, purpose built nursery situated in North Harbour Business Park, just behind the Marriott Hotel on the outskirts of Portsmouth. The nursery is easily accessible from the M27, being located just off the Junction 12. There is off road parking for parents and visitors. Cosham Train Station is approximately 10 minutes from the nursery and there is a bus service to and from the Business Park, linking to Portsmouth itself.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months - 5 years and has a bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms for the children to enjoy. There is access to a large, secure outdoor area.
Alyson, our on-site chef prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietary requirements. We are proud to hold a food hygiene rating of 5, which is very good.
We have a very dedicated team at Portsmouth who have all been here for many years, they are committed to delivering the best quality childcare and ensuring that the child’s needs are met at all times. We deliver varied activities to cover the children’s interests and plan through the EYFS.
The staff are passionate about developing their knowledge and attend training courses through our local Early years team and our own Busy Bees training plan.
We have a parent partnership group who meet with the manager for termly meetings to discuss any areas of improvement that they feel would benefit them and the children. We work in partnership with our local authority, schools and outside agencies to meet any specific needs the children may have, as well as working in partnership with the local Children’s Centre.
Come along to our FREE “Stay and Play” sessions to experience life at the Portsmouth Nursery – Every Thursday 9.30am – 11am
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Flexible packages available
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your baby's senses
- Our Imagination Station Station for all those little explorers
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talents
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- FREE nappies and wipes for all children under 2.
- Over 90% of our staff team are qualified to NVQ Level 2 or above
- Individual play rooms for each age group
- Each room has their own Senior Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Qualified Head Chef, who prepares all food fresh daily
- 5 star rating from environmental health
- Active parent partnership group
- Large, spacious play areas indoor and outdoor for children to access
- Indoor physical room
- Secure access systems
- The nursery can provide Emergency Childcare cover