Meredale Day Nursery
Solomon Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 8EB
Call Heather on 01634 362221
8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Meredale Day Nursery is set on its own within the grounds of Meredale Independent School in Rainham, Kent. This allows the nursery to benefit from the expansive playgrounds and facilities of the school both internally and externally. A number of these areas are sheltered encouraging active outdoor play whatever the weather.
Please Note: Meredale Day Nursery will remain open and operating as normal, despite the planned closure of Meredale Independent School in summer 2019.
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every different age group and delivered in a deeply caring way.
Meredale operates from a purpose built single storey facility that has been thoughtfully designed for young children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
Each age group has their own fully equipped bright, airy room filled with a variety of exciting toys and equipment, together with a dedicated care team and carefully planned range of activities both indoor and out. It has been recently refurbished and benefits from a variety of outdoor play areas equipped with a host of external play facilities.
Out Of School Club at Meredale Nursery
Here at Meredale Day Nursery we offer a Before/After school and Holiday Club facility. Breakfast Club runs from 7.15am including breakfast and transport to both St Margaret’s and Riverside Schools in Rainham, Kent ready for school start. We also run an After School Club till 6pm including tea - collection from St Margaret’s school in Rainham only.
Holiday Club is open to all children aged 4 (and in full time school) up to the end of the summer before they start secondary school. Available from 8am till 6pm.
All transport is provided within the cost of the session fee and all our sign written buses are fully fitted with seat belts and car seats.A range of activities is available within the club room as well as a vast outdoor space for the children to let off steam. During the holidays trips are arranged to various places within Kent like bowling, Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Riverside Country Park.
Meredale Day Nursery has an excellent reputation for delivering childcare, pay us a visit and discuss your needs with our friendly team.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted July 2017 - Click here to see our report
- 3 warm, calming and nurturing rooms offering excellent care and learning facilities for babies, toddlers and preschool aged children.
- Each room has its own dedicated all weather outdoor learning environment which the children have access to, freely throughout the day.
- Nutritious and mouth watering menus, which expose children to wonderful tastes and textures, are prepared daily by our on site Chef Team.
- A full Learner Kitchen, which we share with the school, to offer cooking activities for the children; our chefs often join us to share their expertise.
- The nursery is open from 8am to 6pm.
- Excellently located for access to rail and motorway networks so that parents can easily get to work.
- A dedicated and experienced staff team that are ready and waiting to support the care and developmental needs of your child through close partnerships with parents.
- ‘Wake and Shake’, ‘Literacy and Numeracy activities’ and ‘Shake and Write’ initiatives that support the children’s physical, communication and language, early literacy and mathematical development.
- Open 52 weeks of the year, only closing for Bank Holidays
- Our extensive car park means that you and your child can access our nursery safely and with ease.
- We share our building and grounds with Meredale Independent School and work in close partnership with the school throughout the year. This includes access to school facilities, joint events, as well as working closely on a regular basis with the Foundation Stage Teacher; Mrs Spender.
- We also offer a Parent Partnership Group, which is a joint venture with the school.
- 1:2 Ratio Trust Us Package - Complete Care for Babies
What our customers say…
The preschool staff are so lovely. I can leave Leisha (aged 3 years) knowing that she will be having lots of fun and will be well cared for
It has been a real pleasure for my children to attend this nursery and club. SS (aged 9 years) has enjoyed coming to the afterschool club. He is already sad to be leaving and will miss this place.
I play â€˜Simon saysâ€™ and â€˜Eye spy with my little eyeâ€™. I like nursery.
- Arabella: 3 years 9 months
We have used Meredale Nursery since 2009, previously with TS and can clearly say, Jenny, you have been by far the best manager and a breath of fresh air.
I like to play Mums and Dads; its fun. Scarlett is my best friend
- Darcy; 3 years 8 months