Busy Bees at Rainham
Solomon Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 8EB
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Kirsty on 01634 362221
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 3
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Rainham is a bright and airy nursery with large outdoor spaces and facilities located in walking distance of the centre of Rainham and Rainham train station (0.2 miles).
We provide a comprehensive range of childcare services tailored specifically for every different age group and delivered in a deeply caring way.
The nursery operates from a purpose built single storey facility that has been thoughtfully designed for young children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
Each age group has their own fully equipped bright, airy room filled with a variety of exciting toys and equipment, together with a dedicated care team and carefully planned range of activities both indoor and out. It has been recently refurbished and benefits from a variety of outdoor play areas equipped with a host of external play facilities.
Out Of School Club at Busy Bees at Rainham
Here at Busy Bees Nursery we offer an After School and Holiday Club facility. Our After School Club is open until 6pm including tea - collection from St Margaret’s school in Rainham only.
Holiday Club is open to all children aged 4 (and in full time school) up to the end of the summer before they start secondary school. Available from 8am till 6pm.
All transport is provided within the cost of the session fee and all our sign written buses are fully fitted with seat belts and car seats.A range of activities is available within the club room as well as a vast outdoor space for the children to let off steam. During the holidays trips are arranged to various places within Kent like bowling, Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Riverside Country Park.
Busy Bees has an excellent reputation for delivering childcare, pay us a visit and discuss your needs with our friendly team.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted July 2017 - Click here to see our report
- 3 warm, calming and nurturing rooms offering excellent care and learning facilities for babies, toddlers and preschool aged children.
- Each room has its own dedicated all weather outdoor learning environment which the children have access to, freely throughout the day.
- Nutritious and mouth watering menus, which expose children to wonderful tastes and textures, are prepared daily by our on site Chef Team.
- A full Learner Kitchen, which we share with the school, to offer cooking activities for the children; our chefs often join us to share their expertise.
- The nursery is open from 8am to 6pm.
- Excellently located for access to rail and motorway networks so that parents can easily get to work.
- A dedicated and experienced staff team that are ready and waiting to support the care and developmental needs of your child through close partnerships with parents.
- ‘Literacy and Numeracy activities that support the childrens language, early literacy and mathematical development.
- Open 52 weeks of the year, only closing for Bank Holidays
- Our extensive car park means that you and your child can access our nursery safely and with ease.
- We also offer a Parent Partnership Group
- New 'active with Buzz' room - promoting our active with Buzz programme. Dedicated to yoga, dancing, physical activities, alongside UP.
- Newly refurbished pre-school room.
What our customers say about us
Great staff support
Well run nursery with friendly and welcoming staff. My son started with attachment issues to me and it was very hard work getting him to go in. Now, he can't wait to go to nursery and has lots to tell me when he comes home. Staff are very informative and ta...
Since Kirsty has joined the direction of the nursery has changed for the better. There are still some improvements required with some of the staff but overall changes have been brilliant