Busy Bees in Reading Woodley
Loddon Vale Centre, Hurricane Way, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 4UL
Call Sarah on 0118 969 1299
7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Reading Woodley has been established since 2000, it is a purpose built single storey nursery ideally located for easy access to M4 motorway, Junction 10.
Our nursery has a ‘home from home’ feel to the environment with bright, welcoming and spacious rooms. We have a low turnover of staff so the children really get to know their carers. Our staff are dedicated into giving your child the best start in life and take regular training opportunities with Busy Bees to ensure the education, well-being and safety of your child.
At nursery we provide regular extra-curricular activities and also implement specially designed initiatives into the nursery. Your child will get involved and learn about the importance of healthy eating and growing their own food with the ‘Grow your Own’ initiative. All children will get involved in fun physical activities, including our Wake and Shake initiative, to promote a healthy lifestyle. We are all about improving the development at an early age with our Busy Babies initiative by introducing special areas for enhancing their senses.
Here at Busy Bees we also have good relationships with the local community, we like to get involved with what is happening locally, improving our relationships with parents, carers and local schools.
We hold stay and play sessions every Tuesday 10 – 11am, where you can experience what we do at nursery, you can also be shown around the nursery to see what we can offer.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 5 star rating from Environmental Health
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow your own for all those budding gardeners
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- High percentage of qualified, experienced staff
- Low staff turnover
- Implementation of Early Years Foundation Stage - supported by internal EYFS team and local authority early years
- Nutritional balanced meals provided
- Good relationships with local Woodley community
- Situated in a quiet, yet central, location
- Fully inclusive fees which include nappies and wipes for children up to the age of 2 years
Baby stay and play- every Friday from 9.30-10.30am (3mths- 1 year olds)
What our customers say…
My son has really enjoyed his time at Busy Bees and has become such a confident, chatty little boy.
Since he was a baby, in each room he formed strong bonds and developed wonderfully.The nursery has played a large part in helping him learn, develop and grow so well,we are very grateful.
The decision to place James and Ellie at Busy Bees was made easy at our first visit to the nursery by the most compelling sound you will hear from a childâ€¦â€¦.Laughter.
Both of my children have learnt so much in their time with you and as a result of the excellent grounding you have helped to provide, they are growing into confident and well rounded individuals.
- Melissa Bannister
My Daughter looks forward to going to nursery to see all of her friends and the staff.