Busy Bees in Rotherham
Oakwood Hall Drive, Moorgate Road, Rotherham, S60 2UD
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Helen on 01709 836669
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 3
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
We have a stunning nursery on the grounds of the Rotherham General Hospital, it is a single storey building with a secure access system.
Our rooms offer lots of space for the children to explore and play, our environments are inspirational which encourages our children to develop and grow.
We have 2 nautical themed rooms, a spring room and our preschool children have a transport room. The rooms have great learning opportunities in them and our baby unit has a fabulous natural and shiny area.
Our preschool room has a great reading area with an actual boat to sit in, this provides an opportunity to enhance there imaginations.
We have an amazing outside play area, with sunken sand pits, traversing wall, mud kitchen, green house, story telling area and lots more. The children can access the garden all day as all of the rooms offer free flow to outside.
Sharon and Tracey our chefs comes in daily to prepare fresh meals for the children, they serve up some lovely food for the children, they are very good with weaning stages and can help you through this stage in your child’s life, they will prepare pots for you to take home when you and your baby are ready to start weaning.
I have a great team who are dedicated and will welcome you and your child into our new nursery with lots of enthusiasm
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted February 2018 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Fabulous new nursery which has been converted to a very high standard, we have beautifully decorated themed rooms throughout the nursery
- Daisy and Bluebell rooms - nautical themed with lots of eye catching and interesting objects on the walls such as light houses, fishing nets, wood drift mirror and metal fish art work
- Poppy room - Spring themed and again is absolutely beautiful. with bird boxes on the walls, flower pots with trailing ivy, flower reefs and a butterfly wall
- Sunflower room has a transport theme and it consists of metal bikes on the walls, a helicopter, aeroplane and hot air balloons hanging from the ceiling, a motor bike, and steam trains. The older children have so much to talk about with all the transport themed equipment in their room
- Bluebell room is for our younger children and has a big natural area and a gorgeous shiny area. It is equipped with cosy areas which have snooze pods in for the babies to relax
- Gardens had a beautiful makeover it includes 3 sunken sand pits, a storytellers area, a mud kitchen, a log cabin, a growing area, a green house, a slide, balancing beams, a traversing wall, 2 roads for the bicycles and scooters and a great construction area
- Outside is proving very popular and with all the rooms offering free flow to outside
- Cooking with Me initiative
- We have a secure car park with barrier and a fob entry system into the nursery
- The new 'Babble to Chatter' communication programme
What our customers say about us
Amazing nursery with high quality provision. Staff are experienced and brilliant with the children. They are very supportive of working families offering flexibility with sessions and additional days when available. My daughter has been attended since she w...
Excellent service, my daughter loves it.
All the staff are brilliant & so helpful! My little girl loves it and she’s developed so much since starting! I can’t thank them enough!