Busy Bees in Rotherham
Oakwood Hall Drive, Moorgate Road, Rotherham, S60 2UD
Call Helen on 01709 836669
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
We have a stunning nursery on the grounds of the Rotherham General Hospital, it is a single storey building with a secure access system.
Our rooms offer lots of space for the children to explore and play, our environments are inspirational which encourages our children to develop and grow.
We have 2 nautical themed rooms, a spring room and our preschool children have a transport room. The rooms have great learning opportunities in them and our baby unit has a fabulous natural and shiny area.
Our preschool room has a great reading area with an actual boat to sit in, this provides an opportunity to enhance there imaginations.
We have an amazing outside play area, with sunken sand pits, traversing wall, mud kitchen, green house, story telling area and lots more. The children can access the garden all day as all of the rooms offer free flow to outside.
Tabatha and Tracey our chefs comes in daily to prepare fresh meals for the children, they serve up some lovely food for the children, they are very good with weaning stages and can help you through this stage in your child’s life, they will prepare pots for you to take home when you and your baby are ready to start weaning.
I have a great team who are dedicated and will welcome you and your child into our new nursery with lots of enthusiasm
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted February 2018 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Fabulous new nursery which has been converted to a very high standard, we have beautifully decorated themed rooms throughout the nursery
- Daisy and Bluebell rooms - nautical themed with lots of eye catching and interesting objects on the walls such as light houses, fishing nets, wood drift mirror and metal fish art work
- Poppy room - Spring themed and again is absolutely beautiful. with bird boxes on the walls, flower pots with trailing ivy, flower reefs and a butterfly wall
- Sunflower room has a transport theme and it consists of metal bikes on the walls, a helicopter, aeroplane and hot air balloons hanging from the ceiling, a motor bike, and steam trains. The older children have so much to talk about with all the transport themed equipment in their room
- Bluebell room is for our younger children and has a big natural area and a gorgeous shiny area. It is equipped with cosy areas which have snooze pods in for the babies to relax
- Gardens had a beautiful makeover it includes 3 sunken sand pits, a storytellers area, a mud kitchen, a log cabin, a growing area, a green house, a slide, balancing beams, a traversing wall, 2 roads for the bicycles and scooters and a great construction area
- Outside is proving very popular and with all the rooms offering free flow to outside
- Wake and Shake initiative
- Cooking with Me initiative
- We have a secure car park with barrier and a fob entry system into the nursery
- Introducing the new 'Babble to Chatter' communication programme and 'Shake and Write' for the children's physical skills
What our customers say…
I like the dolls house and Elanor my keyworker always plays with me, I do like the homecorner and I play with my favourite friends
- Evelyn aged 4
Any concerns I have raised have been dealt with immediately and feedback is given on the same day. My child is happy at nursery, that is the most important thing for me.
- Parent of Arfa Siddiqui, Age 3
The new car park is so much better and it's great that it is secure with the new fob system
Harry has really come on in the last few months and really enjoys his days at nursery. He made strong attachments to his main key person and other carers and this has really helped his development
It is a lovely atmosphere within the room, well laid out and suitable activities, conducive to learning and experimentation. The nursery is definitely one to be recommended to others.
- Grandparent of George Machin, Age 3