Busy Bees in Sale
90 Glebelands Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 6LU
Call Kerry on 0161 976 6125
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Sale is an OUTSTANDING 66 place converted single storey Victorian building situated in a residential area. The nursery is easily accessible by both motorway and public transport, situated just off Junction 7 of the M60 and a short walking distance from Dane Road metrolink station.
The nursery has four base rooms consisting of Babies, Pre-Toddlers, Toddlers and Pre-School. Each base room has access to a side garden area which is used for continuous provision, with an additional large outside area to the back of the nursery.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted April 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Secure Access system for your peace of mind
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and preschoolers
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day.
- Safe and secure large outdoor area with purpose built play equipment
- Outdoor Classroom
- Good transport links, close to Metrolink services and motorway access
- Trafford 'Giving Voice' Accrediation Award
- Working towards the Inclusion Friendly Stamp with Trafford Early Years.
- Wake and Shake every morning to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- Grow your Own for all those budding gardeners at our allotment
- Science area, encouraging the children to take part in simple experiments
- Qualified chef on site
- Full Time Qualifed Speech and Language Therapist and Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator
- Parent Partnership ran by Nursery Parents, to feedback the parents voice to the Staff Team.
What our customers say…
We have been delighted with the standard of care at Busy Bees. Isla has enjoyed coming to nursery and formed great bonds with staff and children - we will be sad to leave!
I am really pleased that Tyler has settled in very well, when he comes home he keeps telling me what he has been doing, he is really enjoying himself!
Busy Bees have played a major role in my child's development and I would especially like to thank Rubeena, Gudrun & Ryan.
We are really pleased with the progress Lily is making. She certainly loves dancing and reading! Most importantly, she is very happy at nursery and obviously has so much fun. Thankyou for your support
- Jenna and Gareth
We will miss busy bees. Thank you Laura and the team. The Brownes.