Busy Bees in Sale
90 Glebelands Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 6LU
Call Kerry on 0161 976 6125
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Sale is an OUTSTANDING 66 place converted single storey Victorian building situated in a residential area. The nursery is easily accessible by both motorway and public transport, situated just off Junction 7 of the M60 and a short walking distance from Dane Road metrolink station.
The nursery has four base rooms consisting of Babies, Pre-Toddlers, Toddlers and Pre-School. Each base room has access to a side garden area which is used for continuous provision, with an additional large outside area to the back of the nursery.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted April 2013 - Click here to see our report
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Good range of extra curricular activities including Talking Tots, Little Groovers & Stretch and Grow
- Secure Access system for your peace of mind
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and preschoolers
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day.
- Safe and secure outdoor play area
- Good transport links, close to Metrolink services and motorway access
- Currently taking part in the Quality in Trafford programme
- Working towards the Inclusion Friendly Stamp with Trafford Early Years.
- Wake and Shake every morning to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- A purpose built outdoor play area
- Kinder Musik to encourage your childs hidden musical talent
- Block Play - New to 2011
- Grow your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Science area, encouraging the children to take part in simple experiments
- Qualified chef on site
What our customers say…
Thank you for all your help.
We will miss busy bees. Thank you Laura and the team. The Brownes.
Thank you for looking after Max for the past 3 years. He has loved his time at nursery and will be sad to leave.
From what we can see our Son has settled in very well to pre-schol
I am really pleased that Tyler has settled in very well, when he comes home he keeps telling me what he has been doing, he is really enjoying himself!