Busy Bees at The University of Salford
University Of Salford, Statham Street, Salford, M6 6PU
Call Jemma on 0161 295 0722
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees nursery is a large purpose built facility in the grounds of the University of Salford, featuring eight large playrooms, leading from a large central play area.
Here at the nursery we provide a varied menu and cater for various dietary requirements. We have an onsite qualified chef.
We are happy to have retained our 5 star rating from our Environmental Health Inspection 2016.
Busy Bees at Salford University is a large nursery with most of its staff being qualified either to level 3 or above or working towards their level 3 qualification.
We have achieved a green rating through our “We are Clean” audit that is done by Salford City Council, we are very proud to say we got a full 100%. Aswell as 100% in our recent Tooth Health Audit dated August 2016.
This is the fourth year running we have received this certificate, where the children learn to brush their teeth in nursery and support the children to understand good oral hygiene
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted report December 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Talktime Baskets
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Talk Time Baskets- Encourage speech and language through various language activities.
- Large outdoor area, to encourage the children to play and explore
- High level of qualified staff
- Ideally located on the A6 within commuting distance of Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Bury
- Weekly innovative sessions for the older children with Activate Fun to improve children’s key skills such as throwing, catching, running, jumping, balance and co-ordination
- 100% green rating
What our customers say…
Both Amelie and I were made to feel comfortable and fully at home from our very first visit, I know this continued through Amelies initial weeks and helped her to adjust to time spent in nursery
- Lyndsey Doyle
Thank you so much for 3 brilliant years of amazing love, care and fun for Millie. You have all made it a much easier process for me to study whilst knowing Millie was happy and safe with you.
- Lucy and Millie
Thank you very much for taking care of Siddharth, you were very kind, loving, supportive, patient and encouraging. We will always rememeber you all
- Siddharth, Kavita and Shurarh
My Son has made many friends and is a happy child at Busy Bees
- Steve Curtis
Everything in pre-school is perfect. Very happy with how my Son is, he loves it here
- Daniel Petrova Hadzianidu