Busy Bees in Salisbury
London Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3YU
Call Linda on 01722 417272
From 07:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Salisbury delivers ‘OUTSTANDING’ childcare. We are a two storey purpose built nursery, conveniently located close to the centre of Salisbury along the A30, next to the Parkwood Leisure Centre and the London Road Park and Ride. There is ample free parking for parents and visitors.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months - 5 years and has bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms for the children to enjoy. There is access to large, secure outdoor learning environments that have undergone garden projects to ensure that the experiences the children have cover all areas of the EYFS.
Our on site chef prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietary requirements. Our menus are seasonal and offer a wide range of tastes and food groups to support the children in getting a well balanced diet. We currently hold a food hygiene rating of 5, very good, which is top marks.
We have a very dedicated team at Salisbury who have all been here for many years, they are committed to delivering the best quality childcare and ensuring that the child’s needs are met at all times. We deliver varied activities to cover the children’s interests and plan through the EYFS. We pride ourselves in creating a fun and friendly learning environment for the children and build up a strong relationship with our families to give that home from home feeling.
The staff are passionate about developing their knowledge and attend training courses through our local Early year’s team and our own Busy Bees training plan. The additional initiatives that we offer are a fun and exciting way for us to boost the children’s confidence and progression, please feel free to ask for further information during your visit to the nursery.
We have a parent partnership group who meet with the manager four times a year to discuss any areas of improvement that they feel would benefit them and the children. We work in partnership with our local authority, schools and outside agencies to meet any specific needs the children may have.
We would love to show you around our nursery and give you a taste of what we can offer you and your family, please pop along to one of our Stay and Play session which are held every Thursday 10-11 and 2-3.
We look forward to welcoming you to our nursery soon.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted February 2015 - Click here to see our report
- Linda Sawyer the nursery manager won the Nursery Manager of the year at the Nursery World Awards 2018!
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Grow your own for all those budding gardeners
- Cooking with Me for all those creative chefs in the family
- Kinder Musik to bring out the musician in your child
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Steps to Independence initiative in place
- The nursery has a sensory room to help calm and encourage children’s senses
- Large fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- CCTV and Secure Access system for your peace of mind
- Well established and qualified team
- Large, secure outside play areas for all ages to access
- The nursery can provide Emergency Childcare cover
What our customers say…
Thank you for making my transition back to work go so smoothly
You all have such a wonderful way with the children, which brings so much relief knowing my daughter is in good hands
Both my children have spent their Pre-school years at Busy Bees and I have been very happy with their care and development while they have been there. The end of a very happy era!
All of the staff are really friendly and he has developed great relationships with several members of the team.
- Mr and Mrs Ward
Our son has flourished during his time with you. He is now a confident and happy little fellow and that is largely down to you