Join us at our Nursery Enrolment Week
Monday 16 -
Friday 20 September
Or visit our open day on Saturday 14th September between 10:00 and 12:00
One week free**Terms & conditions apply
Busy Bees at Sandbach
32 Crewe Road, Sandbach, Crewe, CW11 4NE
Call Katie on 01270 767551
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Sandbach is a warm, homely, caring nursery. We cater for all children from six weeks and five years.
The nursery is located a very short walk away from Sandbach town centre. It is easily accessible by bus routes and is close to main routes and J17 of the M6.
We have a close and dedicated staff team. They all have extensive childcare experience and work hard to provide the best possible care for your child. Currently, over 70% of the team are qualified to at least level 3 in childcare. Staff are always encouraged to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills through the learning and training opportunities we provide for them.
Our staff understand the importance of creating a warm and caring environment. Our friendly, 62 place nursery allows for this and we utilise our resources to create a stimulating and inviting setting for the children to enjoy. We understand the importance of outdoor play in all age groups.
We currently have 5 stars which we gained in our Environmental Health Inspection. Our onsite Chef is dedicated in preparing nutritionally balanced and healthy meals for the children, allowing them to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures and flavours. We also cater for children with food allergies or food intolerance as well as cultural preferences.
We plan and provide for every individual child. Parent partnerships are supported through daily feedback, parent’s evenings and many open days or stay and play sessions to encourage parental involvement. Each child has their own personal learning journal which will follow them throughout their nursery career and is filled with wonderful observations, photos and development summaries, enabling us to effectively support their development.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- We provide a home-from-home environment with a friendly atmosphere and long-serving staff.
- There is a large outdoor space with a sensory garden, a digging area, a large sand pit, soft surfaces and an open space for children to climb, ride bikes and explore.
- Extended opening hours 7:30-6:30 which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open throughout the year, Mondays – Fridays, except Bank Holidays.
- We have a private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free.
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified Cook, Donna.
- Caring, qualified, and long serving staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn.
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake – exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies – a multi-sensory, cosy area, allowing babies to use their senses to explore and discover, encouraging their physical development
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
What our customers say…
Thank you so much for looking after me while mummy & daddy were at work. I had the best time and the best food!!!
I feel comfortable leaving my Son in such a caring environment.
- Gemma Mulrooney
I cannot recommend NuNus's enough, it came highly recommended to me and has excelled my expectations, my son is extremely happy and settled and I am confident that he receives the very best care.
From her first visit at seven months, the girls were welcoming and incredibly friendly. Two years later, Ava still adores Nunu: the activities are stimulating and varied
What I love the most about NuNu's is that it feels like a home away from home because all of the staff know all of the children and vice versa.