Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Leicester South Wigston is a converted two storey building, located in the heart of South Wigston where there are great bus and train links into central areas which is perfect for commuters.
The nursery staff team are very passionate about what they do; many of them have been here since the nursery opened. Our staff are either level 3 qualified or working towards a qualification, staff have a range of other qualifications including, safeguarding, first aid at work, paediatric first aid, food hygiene, . We also then encourage all our staff to attend further training to develop their skills; we have a dedicated training team at our head office that provides a varied training package for all staff.
Our nursery was converted in March 2014, and holds 68 children, aged 3 months to 5 years.
Our baby room (Sunshines) is split over two rooms, with a soothing lilac area to settle down, explore in and feel new textures.
Our 2-3’s (Raindrops) room is bright and airy located on the second floor of the nursery. The children have separate areas for their role play area and also a cosy den for quiet and restful times. They also enjoy exploring on the activity climbing centre.
The 3-5’s (Rainbows) room is a large and spacious room designed for the children to access all areas including an adjoining craft/ messy play room and two large double doors which open out into the garden allowing the children access at all times. .
Wake and Shake activities are done in both the Raindrops and the Rainbows room to get the children up and motivated and to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We also have a spacious and inviting garden area for the children to explore and enjoy.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
· Good Ofsted November 2017 - Click here to see our report
· Qualified Long standing, dedicated and friendly staff team
· Onsite parking
· Home from home care provided
· Large outdoor space for children
· Good links with school
· 5 star EHO rating
· Fingerprint recognition entry, and CCTV system for security
· Very good links with SENCO supporting children with additional needs
· Large covered space for pushchair storage.
· Settling in sessions available after booking to ensure a smooth transition into nursery.
· Individual planning and learning journal’s to meet children’s needs.
· Each room has its own base room manager supports the staff within the rooms with the co ordination and planning of acitvities in the room.