Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at St David’s Park is a remarkable nursery, highly rated and esteemed within the area. It is a purpose built nursery, situated just off the A55 and only 5 miles outside Chester.
The nursery is situated in a lovely rural position, with lovely walks, a beautiful local duck pond just across the road and surrounded by wonderful garden features and play areas for children to explore and develop.
The long established team is a committed and dedicated team of individuals, proud of their nursery and tremendously proud of the care they offer to children.
We encourage the children to get involved with various activities within the nursery, we also have a range of specially designed initiatives created by Busy Bees including ‘Busy Babies’, ‘Cooking with Me’, ‘Wake and Shake’ and ‘Grow your Own’, these initiatives have been created to aid learning, development and growth.
We have an outstanding commitment to every child to ensure that they reach their potential, make friends and have a healthy and happy time in nursery. Our commitment to parents and working in partnership is second to none.
Our passion from this nursery comes with the knowledge that the nursery team offers the best, and most outstanding childcare we possibly can.
We also provide Out Of School Care and Holiday Club facilities for children up to 8 years.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- The nursery’s latest inspection brought 2 Recommendations from the CIW - Click here to see our report
- Grow Your Own for all those budding gardeners
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those creative little chefs in the family
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Kinder Musik to encourage your child's hidden musical talent
- Full weaning provision with weaning menu’s supplied from experienced, qualified dieticians
- Newly developed exciting and challenging discovery garden
- St David’s is a purpose built nursery, with extensive, creatively designed, play areas available for all age groups, with an extremely high standard of decoration and equipment
- Trained and experienced staff
- The provision of gloves, aprons, and we use quality antibacterial cleaning materials within the nursery
- Bus drop off and collections from specific local schools
- Personalised planning to suit the needs of the child
- Superior catering facilities, with a cook and assistant cook in attendance. The kitchen achieved the highest award from environmental health, 5, which is the highest mark available
- We have a strong security system and procedure in place for entering the building and collection of children
- We use a text messaging service and email service to contact parents about special events and other information
- We have assigned key workers
- We hold open days, fetes and parent evenings