Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Fulwell is a children’s day nursery situated on Newcastle Road in the Fulwell are of Sunderland, opposite The Grange pub. We provide quality childcare for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years.
The nursery has 3 play rooms, The Ladybird Room which is the 6 weeks – 18 months, The Caterpillar Room which is 18 months – 2 ½ years, these rooms are on the first floor and The Butterfly Room which is 2 ½ - 5 years which is upstairs.
Each room is brightly decorated and spacious, the environment and learning areas are arranged to ensure that each child has the opportunity to learn and develop to their full potential.
Our on-site nursery cook Sandra, provides a variety of nutritious and healthy meals for all of the children from babies weaning to older children and we support Baby Led Weaning. The nursery achieved the highest rating of 5 out of 5 stars from the Food Standards Agency.
Our staff team at the nursery provide a high quality service to the children and their families. All staff are hold a minimum of Level 3 with a few staff members holding Level 4, 5 and 6 qualification in childcare. All staff attend regular training to build up their knowledge and expertise.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 5 Star Food Hygiene
- Fabulous 4 week rolling menu with all meals made from scratch on site by our cook
- Open 7:30-6pm 52 weeks of the year
- We supply Pampers nappies and sensitive baby wipes
- Fantastic large garden at the rear of building with free flow downstairs
- Wake and Shake – A song and dance routine which energises the pre-school children for the day ahead
- The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum which is a structure of learning, development and care for your child through a range of activities
- Friendly, warm and welcoming staff team all qualified and CRB checked
- Secure building
- Private car park
- We work closely with parents to have their input in their child’s learning and development