Busy Bees at Sutton Coldfield
131 Rectory Rd, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 7RT
Call Caroline on 0121 311 1970
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
At Busy Bees Sutton Coldfield we absolutely love to play, create and educate together.
We know how important your child’s safety, development and preschool education is to you. That’s why every child at Busy Bees Sutton Coldfield is assigned their very own key carer to ensure that our day nursery can provide you and your little ones with continuous assessment and the very best in quality childcare.
Spacious nursery opposite Rectory Park, Sutton Coldfield
Busy Bees at Sutton Coldfield is a well-established day nursery and occupies a large converted detached house with an amazing outdoor space at the rear. The rooms are spacious and well equipped to enable staff to provide exciting and fun activities to meet the needs of each individual child.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted
- A very homely day nursery with our small but perfectly sized rooms, we offer a loving and nurturing environment for all children. We have four rooms for children aged 0-1years, 1-2 years, 2-3 years and 3-5 years all rooms are exciting and provide lots of learning opportunities for the children
- We offer a variety of childcare enhancements to support the children’s learning and development. These include the Wake and Shake, Talk Time Baskets, Numeracy and Literacy Cards and the Shake and Write.
- A large soft surface outdoor area which is accessible for all the rooms all year round. We are having a garden refurbishment in September 2018
- Extended opening hours 7.30am until 6pm. We are open 52 weeks of the year only closing for bank holidays. This offers flexible hours for parents
- Well balanced and nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge. They are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified nursery cook
- We have a fantastic team of staff who are all qualified in childcare and CRB cleared. They strive to ensure each individual child is well looked after and given every opportunity to grow and learn