Busy Bees in Thames Ditton
Mercer Close, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0BS
Call Jade on 020 8398 9491
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
We are a purpose built nursery that has recently been refurbished inside and outside.
The nursery has a large garden area set in 3 areas under 2’s, 2-3, 3-5 with age appropriate equipment. We have wind chimes, sand pit and a pull to stand area in the under 2’s, in the 2-3 there is a digging area, a sunken sand pit, wobbly road and the 3-5 have a tunnel under a hill a construction site with lots of new toys for it including a cement mixer and hard hats.
The nursery is on one level with bright spacious rooms. We have a friendly staff team and a supportive head office and child care curriculum advisers to help achieve a high standard of care.
Please contact the nursery to arrange a viewing we would love to see you at Busy Bees Thames Ditton!
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted result 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Bright, welcoming play areas
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Wake and shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Large, secure outdoor garden with plenty of space to explore and discover nature - Mud kitchen
- Near the local library and school - Excellent relationships with local schools
- Secure access systems
- Established, well qualified and dedicated staff team
- Free nappies and wipes
- All childcare vouchers accepted
- Off street parking
- Termly Extra activities - As well as providing all the activities you would expect from a top-quality nursery, we also offer extra curriculum activities. We believe these activities are highly enjoyed by all children - therefore these programmes are provided* on a daily basis.
- Monday – Computer classes with Click It!
- Tuesday – Tiny Tunes and Spanish
- Wednesday –Teddy Tennis and Sportynastics
- Thursday – Football
What our customers say…
Your staff have been exceptional and professional throughout his time there. My husband and I have been incredibly happy with how Liam has got on and we will be sad for him to go.
I would like to thank Michelle for the care she has shown Alex whilst being his key person. From his initial settling in days, to those wobbly mornings now. Without Michelleâ€™s consistent support.
Esme has loved every minute of her time at leapfrog, we really didnâ€™t want her to leave but her needs come first. We really thank Tracey and all the other staff for looking after her.
She has loved every minute of her time at Busy Bees, much to the credit of your staff and the fact that she has made some great friends
Throughout the time Mabel has been attending the nursery the care she has received from her key worker and other individuals within the classrooms has been exceptional
- Emma Reed