Busy Bees at South Staffs Water
Green Lane, Walsall, WS2 7PD
Call Kelly on 01922 618009
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 Months - 5 Years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Walsall is on site with South Staffs PLC Water Company in a converted office section of the building with an entrance and reception separate from South Staffs Water, the nursery is secure and private from the main road and can only be accessed through the Gatehouse at the front of South Staffs Water.
Our Nursery can provide quality care for up to 25 children per day aged between 3 Months and 5 years, we operate from three base rooms all on ground floor. The children also have access to a private and safe garden area. We also have an on-site kitchen where our nursery chef prepares delicious home cooked food, we offer a healthy variety due to the 4 week rolling menus in place. We are also proud holders of a 5 star Food Hygiene rating from The Food Safety Agency (last inspected in October 2011).
We have a strong caring qualified staff team who we’d love you to meet. Their qualifications range from NVQ level 2 through to degrees in Childhood Studies. Added to this we have additional Co-ordinator roles on site including Health and Safety, a Special Educational Needs Coordinator, a dedicated Child Safeguarding Officer, Behaviour Management coordinator and Equality and Diversity.
All children are assigned a key person who takes on overall responsibility of your child’s settling in procedure and there time in nursery. The key person will be responsible for their Learning Journal which tracks your child’s progress and development against the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum through observations, progress reports and learning journeys. We also hold regular Parents’ Evenings which is an opportunity to sit down with your child’s key person to discuss their learning and development.
We are in close proximity to Bloxwich, Walsall and other smaller surrounding residential areas. Also close by we have local amenities such as Reedswood retail park. It would be lovely to hear from you if you require childcare for your child, if you have any questions at all just give us a call on 01922 618009.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Butterflies Baby Room at South Staffs offers a dedicated, committed and friendly staff team
- Grasshopper (2-3 Years) and Bumbles (3-5 Years) are free flow base rooms allowing older and younger children to interact throughout the day under the supervision of an excellent staff team
- The nursery has secure access system and CCTV throughout, which can be operated from the base rooms
- An excellent partnership is developed with all parents and a Parent Liaison Group who are happy to be contacted by existing and prospective parents
- Interactive Whiteboard for the children’s development of ICT skills
- Touch Screen computer systems enabling children of all ages to navigate independently
- Great location, on site of South Staffs Water, offering services to employees and the community
- Rainbow Rhyme, provide unique musical experience
- A Full time nursery Chef whom provides home cooked, nutritious meals for all children catering for all special dietary requirements
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Engaging activities available throughout the day including painting, Jelly Baff, water, sand play and sensory opportunities enabling your child to take part in a range of experiences
- Clean Food Premises award received in 2010 from local environmental health
- Food Safety Agency rating us 5 stars in December 2016
- Secure Outdoor play area with soft flooring
- Trip and Outings
- Cooking with Me initiative for all those little chefs in the family
What our customers say…
The attention to detail and variety of activities that the children have available to them is fantastic.
- Jill-Marie Powell
Staff are always attentive and caring and have our daughters best interest at heart. They always listen and take parents parents feedback on board.
- Dean Adams
Our Daughter is very happy at Busy Bees we love how we are involved in her learning and development and its great to see the progress she has made during her time with you.
- Sean Allington
The staff in the room have played a huge part in her development and have developed such a strong bond that will stay with her for years to come.
- Natasha Franklin
Staff are extremely friendly and have great bonds with the children. Activities are tailored according to strengths and to ensure that your little one continues to develop and learn.
- Paul Rogers