Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at Walsgrave is set on the University Hospital grounds which offers special rates for UHCW Trust employees. Busy Bees is a purpose built nursery which promotes the unique needs of each child that attends.
We are situated near several bus routes and also situated closely to the M6, M69, A46 and the A4600.
We have onsite catering facilities with a Head and Assistant Chef, all meals are cooked fresh each day catering for individual dietary requirements and preferences. We have been awarded a Grade 5 in Food Safety.
The team at Walsgrave are long standing, many of whom started as nursery nurses and have progressed internally.
The nursery has 7 rooms, 4 which cater for under two year olds. There are 3 separate enclosed gardens. All of our rooms are large with an inviting atmosphere offering a wide variety of resources to encourage and engage children in their learning.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted January 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- The #shakeandwrite# approach and method provides movement opportunities so children can develop the physical skills needed to develop their handwriting skills.
- ‘#busybabies#’ uses everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore.
- The ‘talk time baskets’ have been specifically designed for supporting communication development with children in the under two’s rooms.
- Large, bright, welcoming play areas for each age group, designed to meet their individual needs
- Each room has their own access to the large secure fully equipped, and newly designed challanging outdoor play area
- Secure access entry system throughout
- Free nursery parking
- Individual garden areas for each age group
- All children have an allocated ‘Key Person’ who is responsible for liaising with parents
- Recently awarded the Coventry Healthy Early Years Setting Award
- Click here to take a tour of our garden,