Busy Bees at University Hospital
Walsgrave University Hospital, Clifford Bridge Road, Coventry, CV2 2DX
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Claire on 02476 622485
Average Rating: 4
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Walsgrave is set on the University Hospital grounds which offers special rates for UHCW Trust employees. Busy Bees is a purpose built nursery which promotes the unique needs of each child that attends.
We are situated near several bus routes and also situated closely to the M6, M69, A46 and the A4600.
We have onsite catering facilities with a Head and Assistant Chef, all meals are cooked fresh each day catering for individual dietary requirements and preferences. We have been awarded a Grade 5 in Food Safety.
The team at Walsgrave are long standing, many of whom started as nursery nurses and have progressed internally.
The nursery has 7 rooms, 4 which cater for under two year olds. There are 3 separate enclosed gardens. All of our rooms are large with an inviting atmosphere offering a wide variety of resources to encourage and engage children in their learning.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted December 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- ‘#busybabies#’ uses everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore.
- The ‘talk time baskets’ have been specifically designed for supporting communication development with children in the under two’s rooms.
- Large, bright, welcoming play areas for each age group, designed to meet their individual needs
- Each room has their own access to the large secure fully equipped, and newly designed outdoor play area
- Secure access entry system throughout
- Free nursery parking
- Individual garden areas for each age group
- All children have an allocated ‘Key Person’ who is responsible for liaising with parents
- Recently awarded the Coventry Healthy Early Years Setting Award
- Click here to take a tour of our garden,
What our customers say about us
Safest, most enriching place for my baby to be. Staff always very welcoming in a morning, though some of the young members of staff could do with tips on how to look less miserable when entering site, especially when your child is happy to see them. Parking...