Busy Bees at Walthamstow
20 Sutton Road, Walthamstow, London, England, E17 5QA
Call Ingrid on 020 8527 9711
From 07:00 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees day Nursery in Walthamstow is a state of the art purpose built nursery; all on one level. Our nursery is situated in a residential area close to woodland parks and amenities. We are within walking distance to Blackhorse Road underground station which has links to the City of London, Stratford City and Gospel Oak.
The building consists of 12 beautifully decorated group rooms and a very large rear garden area. The setting cares for up to 140 children at any one time ranging from babies to rising fives.
We regularly hold nursery events from our summer fete to sports day; this gives the opportunity to open up the nursery to children and their families so that you can be more involved in the experience that your has with us on day to day basis.
Our team have a comprehensive range of qualifications the majority hold level 3. The manager also holds a degree. Each practitioner embraces diversity where children have a range of ethnic backgrounds. Staff pull together to explore beyond their own experiences to understand different cultures and incorporate new languages into everyday life.
The staff team develop secure relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their progress. We hold parent evenings at our nursery twice a year giving you the opportunity to meet your child’s key staff and to discuss in more detail your child’s development. These evening’s also give the opportunity for you to socialise with other parents and staff from the nursery.
Our on-site chef Steve and Rebecca his assistant are providing nutritious, healthy meals for children using fresh ingredients. The nursery menu offers a varied range of food and special dietary requirements.
We ensure that your children have an enjoyable time while at nursery and their needs and interests are met through fun activities and play opportunities. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives which include Shake and Write.
Our outdoor area has an abundance of space for children to run and develop physically. Each age group has their own play areas. We offer the children the choice to play indoors or outdoors by promoting free flow throughout the nursery. We also offer extra-curricular activities for the children such as drama so children can learn to expand their imagination and creativity.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- A purpose-built nursery with warm, nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, bright stimulating toddler rooms and exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each child for the next stage of their education
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am - 7.00pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- Designated parking which helps make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say…
Busy Bees (Walthamstow) Is fantastic, the staff are very kind and friendly. They support children with there learning and are very informative.
Sophia has grown and developed immensely since being at busy Bees Walthamstow and I am really saddened to be leaving. Brilliant facility and staff are fantastic. Thank you, Sophia will miss you all.
...Both of them love coming to nursery each day and have formed strong relationships with all the staff which only helped reinforce that I had made the right decision choosing this nursery.
We as parents appreciate the excellent opening times and care provided by his key worker/s. There is always time for a chat and a friendly atmosphere.