Busy Bees at West Byfleet
West Hall Estate, Parvis Road, West ByFleet, Surrey, KT14 6EY
Call Casey on 01932 347061
From 07:45 to 18:15 Mon - Fri
6 weeks - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery (previously Positive Steps) is a local Nursery within the village of West Byfleet near Woking within the beautiful landscaped surroundings of West Hall.
This local West Byfleet Nursery is In the tranquillity of the greenbelt fields of Surrey, the new state of the art day nursery offers a safe and stimulating environment where children can learn and grow.
Ofsted state that:
- "The quality of teaching is consistently good."
- "The effective leadership and management significantly enhances children's care, welfare and learning."
- "Babies and children...know they are special through the warm and caring response they receive from their key persons."
The picturesque scenery provides the children of the nursery with the opportunities
of seeing the change of seasons close to hand and experience the significant benefits
that come from playing and learning in the countryside.
Our staff encourage enthusiasm, good manners, independence and consideration to
others. Each child receives the individual attention he or she needs to develop new
skills and interests, discovering that learning is an exciting and fun experience.
Our nursery is a caring and secure environment where children enjoy the
friendship of others, have a happy and rewarding time reaching their full potential
through praise and encouragement.
Our excellently designed rooms offer a safe, stimulating and enabling environment for each child to progress and develop at their own rate.
Located on the Parvis Road, Busy Bees in West Byfleet has excellent commuter links to the M25 and for the town of Woking. West Byfleet and Woking train stations provide additional commuter links in London and the surrounding areas.
We respect the countryside that we are living in and actively encourage you where possible to walk, cycle or car share to the nursery. We are accessible via train and bus routes and we have a cupboard dedicated to storing any car seats, cycles helmets or buggies required. Of course if any of the children come on their scooters or bikes we can accommodate the storage (and use of these) throughout the day.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted, March 2018 click here to read the report.
- Children from 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Open 7.45am to 6.15pm, Monday to Friday
- Pre-school educational curriculum
- Full time and Part time available (51 weeks)
- CCTV installed in all rooms, and secure door-entry system.
- 15 and 30 hours of free, funded Early Years sessions per week for 3 - 5 year olds.
- FEET funding available for 2 year olds.