Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at West Suffolk is a purpose built nursery opened in August 2010. It is set in a peaceful wooded area in the grounds of West Suffolk hospital, We have bright spacious rooms, specially designed for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, all have access to a garden which is well equipped with lovely toys and equipment. The nursery is ideally located, with safe drop off parking, and well signposted from the front of the hospital.
Each day your child will experience lots of exciting activities, in a secure and happy environment. At the end of each day you will be given in depth feedback of your child’s day at nursery. Nappies and wipes are provided for all who need them within nursery.
Over the past eighteen months we have implemented several of the Busy Bees initiatives, that are created by our childcare team at The National Support Centre, these include, Busy Babies for our Bluebells room and Our Imagination station for Caterpillars.
We have a dedicated staff team who hold a range of qualifications from a degree in childcare to level2 and 3, and also staff working towards their qualifications.
All meals are cooked on the premises by our staff of chefs, these are healthy and nutritious, and we also offer a weaning menu for our little babies.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Awarded 5 Rating from Environmental Health in September 2013
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your Babies senses
- Our Imagination Station initiative for our little explorers in Toddlers
- Fantastic 2 Story Play House in Pre School
- Bright welcoming Play areas for each age group
- Secure outdoor play areas that are stimulating and inviting with a variety of wonderful activities to encourage movement, exploration, curiosity and wonder
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared on site each day by our own wonderful chefs
- Friendly, experienced staff team
- Interactive Smart Board and computers
What our customers say…
I just want to say a big thank you to Beth & all the girls that help look after Harry..He loves spending time with all of you & i am so pleased with all of your work with him
- Claire Arkle
I've been confident and happy from the offset my child has been really well looked after. I have recommended Busy Bees to a few friends and one of them has already started her Child
- Katie Parker
Just to say how nice it is to have a young man in the nursery setting, Ryan (AKA-Lion) has made a brilliant impression on Aiden & Fynn who were talking about him all weekend! We hope to see him more
- Sarah Luntz & the boys
We love the friendly staff, and how they always have a smile. Our Daughter has developed and creatively come so far since she has been attending Busy Bees. I am very grateful
- Hayley Skates
Keep the Chefs! The food is always lovely and our son is particularly fond of the desserts
- Sallyanne Scott