Busy Bees at Wigan, Marylebone
35-37 Walkden avenue, Wigan, Lancashire, WN1 2JJ
Call Zoe on 01942 821898
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Wigan Marylebone has just been fully refurbished and re branded to Busy Bees Wigan Marylebone (we were previously Just Learning nursery) - we are very proud of our new look nursery. Please take full advantage of our open door policy and come take a look round.
The nursery has 3 spacious rooms for children aged 3 months to 5 years. All the rooms are brightly decorated and arranged to offer each child the chance to explore and investigate their environment, to enable them to learn the skills they need to develop into confident, happy children.
We are located on Walkden Avenue, close to Wigan Town Centre and the 2 local colleges. There is a direct bus route situated 50 yards from the nursery and there are good road links for commuting parents. We provide quality child care for children aged from two months to five years.
The staff team thrive to develop a close bond with their key children and parents, giving daily handovers to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds regular Parents Evenings and social events which are open for all friends and family to attend.
Our long serving dedicated experienced team of staff hold varying childcare qualification aim to provide the very best learning opportunities for each child.
The nursery has a parent partnership group who are available via email; they are able to offer support and advice to new parents and also existing parents.
Our on site chef sue, takes pride in preparing nutritious and delicious meals for the children using locally sourced produce, Wigan Marylebone has been awarded a 5 star food hygiene rating .
Everybody at Busy Bees Wigan Marylebone looks forward to seeing you and your child in the near future.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted November 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our nursery has excellent security with CCTV coverage of surrounding area for parents peace of mind
- Outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of our garden and play equipment
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Long serving staff with up to 14yrs experiences with the company and staff qualifications vary from level 2 up to level 6, including an on site Early Years Practitioner
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Block Play for all those budding builders
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Babble to Chatter to support all children to develop effective language skills
- Shake and Write a programme of activities to support early handwriting development
- Cooking with Me – encourages working together and instils a passion for cooking from an early age
What our customers say…
To all at Busy Bees, just a note to say a big thanks to all for making Sammy and Dylanâ€™s transitions a success. I couldnâ€™t ask for a better start. I feel all staff is extremely caring! Thank you
- Claire, Gareth, Eddie, Dylan and Sammy
Thank you all for the care you have provided to Isobelle over the last four years. We have been delighted with the way she has been looked after and I know she feels you have been her extended family
- Katy & James Philips
To everyone at Busy Bees nursery, a big thank you! James has loved coming to nursery and we all really appreciate your help and support
- Eunice, Graham, James and Isaac
I have had two children at the nursery over the last 7 years & would like to thank all the staff for their hard work & dedication they have showed to Micheal & Ava, my children have learned so much
Amazing staff, my son has come on very well. The staff are great with my son and myself!
- Helen and Brian