Noahs Ark at Woking
Noah's Ark Nursery, Blackhorse Road, Worplesdon, Woking, GU22 0RE
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Lisa on 01483 233832
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Located in the country between Guildford and Woking, Noah’s Ark is created from former farm buildings of Crastock Farm, originally cow sheds and a hay barn. The rooms are large, include original features (the centre of the nursery was the historic hay barn with its vaulted timber ceiling) and have all been individually adapted to suit the children’s needs.
We keep a range of traditional animals on fields adjacent to the nursery car park. The children love talking to the animals when they arrive and depart the nursery! Noah’s Ark also has a ‘woodland walk’ set within 10 acres of woods with a small stream running through. This provides a fantastic environment to develop and extend the children’s learning in a supervised and safe setting.
please visit us soon to find out how Noah’s Ark can provide your child with the very best start in life.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted March 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Private woodland walk
- Outdoor learning in our private woodland
- Access to observe farm animals onsite
- Enclosed safe courtyard garden for all ages
- Large open rooms
- Busy Bee’s enhanced learning opportunities
- Highly qualified staff and early years teachers
- Molly Moo Cow singing and dancing for all ages