Diced chicken breast
Onion, peeled and sliced
Enough to thicken
Potatoes, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/180c Fan/Gas5.
2. In a pan add all the sauce ingredients together (Excluding the Cornflour) and stir well until completely mixed.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15mins.
4. Thicken with cornflour if necessary.
5. Brown off the chicken in a large pan/deep oven tray.
6. Add the onion and pepper slices and continue to fry.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetable and mix well.
8. Cook out gently until the chicken is cooked through.
9. Transfer the BBQ mix to an oven proof dish and top with grated cheese.
10. Bake in the oven uncovered until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling.
11. Place the wedges in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
12. Turn down the heat and simmer till almost cooked.
13. Drain well, toss in the sunflower oil, and place on a baking tray in the oven until they are just starting to colour, this will only take around 30 minutes as the potatoes we already almost cooked.
14. In a pan of boiling water, cook the sweetcorn as directed by the manufacturer.