Ready rolled Puff Pastry
Soft Cream Cheese
Cheddar Cheese (grated)
Dried Mixed Herbs
1. Pre heat the oven 200C /180 fan /gas mark 6.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar, and mixed herbs together.
2. Unroll the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut in half, lengthways.
3. Spread the cream cheese mix over one half, placing the other half on top to create a sandwich.
4. We then need to cut it in half lengthways to create 2 long rectangles.
5. Divide each rectangle into short strips, about 1cm thick.
6. Twist each pastry strip and place on a lined baking.
7. Brush with egg and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden.
Remember -all cooking appliances vary in performance, these cooking instructions are guidelines only.