Feta, small cubes
Red Leicester, grated
Red Pepper, diced
Spring onion, chopped
Tomato, finely diced
Mushrooms, finely sliced
Parsley, fresh leaves, only, finely chopped
Chives, finely chopped
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas 6.
1. Put the peppers, mushrooms, tomato, and spring onion in a bowl with the oil and toss gently to coat. Place in a quiche dish and put in the oven to roast for 10 minutes until slightly coloured.
2. Crack the eggs into the bowl, add the milk and the fresh herbs, beat till combined.
3. Pour the egg mix carefully into the quiche dish, dot the feta cheese around the dish, sprinkle the cheddar on the top and add black pepper to taste.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until egg is just set. Remove from the oven and leave to stand for 10 minutes before slicing into 8 wedges.
A frittata is an Italian dish also known as a crustless quiche. It does not contain pastry so is a great, healthy option for picnics and can be eaten hot or cold.
Remember - all cooking appliances vary in performance, these cooking instructions are guidelines only.