Tuna, tinned, in spring water (2 small tins)
Peppers, mixed colours, small dice
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water as per packet instructions until just cooked. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan/Gas 4.
1. Warm the milk in the microwave. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat, add the fl our, stir well for 1-2 minutes. Gradually add the milk stirring constantly. When all the milk is added, whisk well. Remove from the heat, and add the soft cheese, stir.
2. Put the pasta, tuna, peppers, and sweetcorn in a large casserole dish, pour over the white sauce and fold together to combine.
3. Sprinkle the cheddar on top and bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
If following a vegetarian diet, replace the tuna with a 400g tin of mixed beans.
Remember - all cooking appliances vary in performance, these cooking instructions are guidelines only. Always wash your hands and surfaces after handling raw meat.