Busy Bees at Ashford
Unit 11, Eureka Place,, Trinity Road, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BY
Call Michelle on 01233 663386
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
0 - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Ashford provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2014). Busy Bees Nursery in Ashford is a 86 place purpose built day nursery on one level.
Our Nursery is ideally placed for journeys into and around Ashford. We have direct access to the M20 and are situated between the routes for Faversham and Canterbury.
There are two bus routes which serve the local area which run often and are within walking distance of the nursery.
We have 4 base rooms in the nursery all of which are open and airy with age appropriate equipment and activities and children’s art work displayed in each room.
Each room has access to our beautiful garden which has been recently refurbished, in the garden we have 2 large sand pits, balance beams and a wooden house to play in.
We pride ourselves on how well “free flow” runs in our nursery with the children being able to move from inside to outside as they wish still being able to participate in activities.
We have home cooked fresh food cooked on site daily by our level 3 qualified chef Sarah-Louise.
At Ashford we have excellent communication with our parents including our Parent Partnership Group which is a group of parents who meet with the Management team 4 times a year, the group is free to join by any parent; we also have parent’s evenings twice a year.
We have a strong Key person system in place with each child forming close and comforting bonds with their key children and completing fun activities for them to explore, they also complete personal Learning Journals for each child they care for.
We have hard working staff who our mainly qualified to a level 3 or above, we currently have 4 members of staff working towards their level 3’s and our training in house with our Busy Bees training team.
Ashford operate an open door policy and welcome feedback and input.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Large self-contained rooms for each age group with toilet facilities
- Secure enclosed large garden with hard and soft surfaces and weather shelters
- Finest equipment and learning materials
- Friendly staff team consisting of qualified experienced staff. Trainee staff are completing levels 2 and 3 in NVQ training and are offered support and work experience.
- Qualified and experienced chef who ensures the menus are of good quality and taste using local companies for fresh and chilled produce.
- Good links with Speech Therapists, Early Years advisors and Specialist Teachers for advice and support.
What our customers say…
We are so glad we chose this nursery. We definitely made the right decision.
I like busy bees because it makes me happy!
- Aged 3
We are greatly pleased with the service which you have provided to the children thank you very very much.
We would like to thank everyone at Busy Bees for everything you have done.
Thank you for Maisieâ€™s time at Busy Bees she has thoroughly enjoyed her time with her friends at nursery and this has helped greatly with her confidence.