Busy Bees at Bridgend
Ffordd Tirion, Broadlands, Bridgend, CF31 5EX
Call Ceri on 01656 649644
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Bridgend is a Children’s Day Nursery situated on Broadlands housing estate.
We provide quality childcare for children aged 8weeks-8years.
We have a beautiful purpose built nursery that has recently been refurbished, with ten fun and exciting rooms for the children.
The nursery is divided into 10 rooms each of these have a Rm 8 (Busy Butterflies) caters for children aged 2.5 years-3 years. dedicated age reange within them, Rms1-3 (crawling caterpillars) caters for children aged 8 weeks-14mths, Rms 4-6(Little Ladybirds) caters for children aged 14mths-2years. Rms 7 (Wiggly Worms) caters for children aged 2-2.5 years, We also have a fantastic Preschool unit called Queen Bees, which caters for children between 3-5years. We follow the foundation phase curriculum here at Bridgend and we are inspected by Estyn (Welsh Education Authority) All practitioners have a sound knowledge of the curriculum. Children are encouraged to free flow daily between indoors and outside, we have a large outdoor area which has recently been refurbished so that the children can access this in all weathers. Physical development is extremely important to the children’s overall development.
At Busy Bees Bridgend the children have not only their focused activites but also a variety of exclusive initiatives created by Busy Bees. We have Busy Babies which uses everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore. Areas rich in high quality displays are necessary to promote babies visual and physical development.
We have Wake and Shake which is a dance activity for children 2-5 years, this is a daily activity that is fun and enhances child development
Shake and Write is a daily activity where children get to use their fine motor skills whilst listening and engaging in musical story. We are also now launching Babble to Chatter which promotes and encourages speech/language, expressive language, play and interaction.
We have a star studded team at the nursery with fantastic qualifications and a wealth of experience. We have Kenny Churchill our Paralympian who has won several gold medals and is responsible for the nursery sports activities. Robert Clowes is an ex member of the Welsh Band DV8 and had a welsh language number one hit and has toured Europe and North America. All of our staff are exceptionally dedicated.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- A purpose-built nursery with 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each individual child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment. All age groups have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.00pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open throughout the year, Monday - Friday, except Bank Holidays
- A private car park to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn. Many of our Our staff hold qualifications in specific areas such as SENCO and behaviour management
- GOOD CIW grading. Click here to view our inspection report.
What our customers say…
Every single member of staff know our son by name and he is delighted to see them each day. It is clear that he is thriving under the teaching, guidance and love he receives.
- Emma O â€˜Brien
After 2 and a half years we would like to thank you for all you have done for Emilia, You have supported her development into a very confident but caring little Girl Emilia settled in very quickly
- Sarah and Nathan
The staff at the nursery are amazing, they are so lovely and welcoming which I think is so very important. My daughter attended another nursery previously and it didn't compare to Just Learning at all
The care that Joshua has received during his 3 years in Nursery has been fantastic, He has had a wonderful time and everyone handles his quirkiness with great understanding
- Joshâ€™s Mum
May I take this opportunity to thank you all for the care you have given my daughter Amelia, She enjoyed every moment of nursery and will miss you all, Many thanks
- Sam Maclean