Join us at our Nursery Enrolment Week
Monday 16 -
Friday 20 September
One week free**Terms & conditions apply
Busy Bees at Bristol Barrs Court
Stoneleigh Drive, Barrs Court, Bristol, BS30 7EJ
Call Neeley on 0117 9677840
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Bristol Barrs Court is a children’s day nursery situated close to the A4174 ring road. We open 7.30-6.30pm to support our busy parents. The Nursery is easily found and is situated next to ASDA Longwell Green.
We have ample parking that provides a safe area for dropping off and collecting your children. We have a very long standing staff team which we are very proud of.
The Nursery is purpose built with six warm nurturing rooms for Under 2’s, including a calm sensory room, rooms to explore paint, sand, water and be creative!! We have two large rooms each for 2-3’s and 3-5’s with separate garden areas to enjoy different activities. We provide quality childcare for children aged between six weeks and five years and provide initiatives such as Busy Babies, Shake and Write and Wake and Shake. Busy Babies is designed exclusively to enhance and develop babies’ sense, using everyday objects in high contrasting tones to encourage babies to reach and explore. Wake and Shake is a daily activity that is not only fun, but enhances child development too!
Music with Mummy and Jolly Babies also join us on a Monday morning, Kinderama on a Wednesday.
We are very proud of our 5 star food standards rating, offering breakfast as the first meal of the day, then nutritional snacks, followed by a two course freshly cooked main meal and a high tea. These are all included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared by our in house qualified cook.
Please feel free to drop in to see the Nursery or alternatively call us on 0117 9677840
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2015 - Click here to view our report
- All inclusive Fees
- Sports coach on a Tuesday and Spanish lessons on a Thursday for Pre School included in the fees.
- Newly refurbished garden
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- A purpose-built nursery with 6 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms which are perfect for preparing each child for school
- A large outdoor area which is full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. We are particularly proud of the large garden and varied play equipment.
- All age groups have direct access into the garden and separate areas for messy play activity
- Extended opening hours from 7.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays) which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park near the front door to help make visits to the nursery stress free
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and fully supported as they grow and learn
- We provide nappies and wet wipes for the children included in the price
What our customers say…
Your dedication and professionalism has been brilliant and you have always made us feel happy and reassured that Toby has had a wonderful time and learning experience at Nursery
- Ruth and Dave
Thank you so much for all of your help and support over the last 5 years. I can not praise the staff and the setting highly enough and would never hesitate to recommend you.
You have been a large part of my life for a little over 8 years, I have seen staff come and go, get married and have babies of their own! Thank you for all your hard work in looking after my babies.
A BIG thank you for looking after Harry so wonderfully. He's growing up into a gorgeous young man and I have you to thank. I can't believe how fast the years have gone, I'm sure he'll miss you all
I am always greeted in a friendly way and receive plenty of feedback about my daughter, which is given in a realistic and encouraging way.
- Karen Beckett