Busy Bees in Chatham
Brunel, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, ME4 4AF
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Toni on 01634 890250
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Chatham provides OUTSTANDING childcare as reported by OFSTED in 2008, 2011 and out most recent one in April 2014.
We are very passionate at providing the best possible start for children and their families and involving the community.
Here at Chatham we have a beautiful purpose built nursery just outside of the historic Chatham docks consisting of large welcoming rooms for all ages and just recently we have had our large bathroom completely refurbished to suit the children’s needs. We also have a new fully resourced Foundation Class.
This is still on offer however its now available from the age of 2 and the instructor is called Kate.
We hold events at weekends and during evenings.
We have a large committee of parents who sit on our Parent Partnership Group, something all parents are free to join. We pride ourselves based on our fantastic relationships with parents and extended families.
We have a very dedicated and hard-working staff team which consists of experienced and highly skilled individuals who are either NVQ level 3 trained or working towards it. In 2016, we were the winners of the nursery team awards.
We take full advantage of the training courses provided through Busy Bees and access support provided through our individual teams at Head Office.
Our philosophy here at Chatham is to go above and beyond all expectations and to welcome new children and family members to our ‘Busy Bee Family’.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- For the third time in a row we have been awarded an OUTSTANDING by Ofsted 2014
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone.
- Long standing, friendly loyal staff team. Busy Bees staff team of the year 2016
- Large, secure garden area with separate sections for under twos and over’s twos to ensure free flow
- Fully equipped Kitchen with an experienced Chef and Assistant Chef
- Nappies inclusive for all ages
- Emotional Transitions initiative to support children moving through life experiences
- Kickboxing with Francis with children over the age of two.
- A beautifully extended 1-2s room
- Spanish lessons with Lingotot on Wednesday for all ages to attend with a cost
- Fortnightly visits from the Library Bus
- Fully equipped Foundation Class, preparing children for a seamless transition to school
- A nursery Rabbit named Charlie, encourages the children to love, care and look after animals.
- A parent breakfast station including hot drinks and breakfast bars
- A large, private and secure car park
What our customers say about us
All the staff are wonderful. My children are thriving in the environment and I can’t thank the staff enough!