Busy Bees at Crawley
Denvale Trade Park, Haslett Avenue East, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1SS
Call Clare on 01293 571555
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Crawley provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2017)
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Crawley is a purpose built, single-storey building with welcoming individual play areas for each age group and a FANTASTIC indoor garden play area.
The nursery is conveniently located close to the town centre and is ideally located for parents in and around Crawley.
We offer full and part time sessions as well as 'early bird sessions' (from 7:30am) to all parents. Nappies and wipes are inclusive for all children.
Crawley received another 5 star rating from their local Environmental Health Office , this is another fantastic result proving they have maintained very high standards. All meals are freshly prepared on site by our cook Emma and the children enjoy a balanced diet on all days.
At nursery we offer a variety of activities and learning opportunities for the children, we also implement specially designed initiatives created by Busy Bees.
We have Busy Babies initiative in our Baby Room for children aged 3months to 14 months. This is an area with lots of different textured materials suitable for babies to explore their senses. We have 2 small areas in the main baby room, one with black and white materials and one with purple and lilac materials.
Imagination station initiative which is for 2-3 years. So far since getting the Imagination station we have had a fantastic beach room with inflatable’s, sand play, bat and ball games etc, a Space theme where the children were able to dress up as astronauts and play in the moon sand, a winter wonderland theme where it was a cold room, the children were able to do science experiments with ice, play and discover animals that are around at winter and over Christmas we had a special visit from Santa and we also had a woodland them where there was sleeping bags and tents for the children to play with and they even made their own pretend camp fire. Excellent for the children to explore their imagination.
We also offer our Wake and Shake initiative to children ages 2-5 years. We do this every day and it’s not only a fun activity for the staff and children but also enhances their development too.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Now offering a Trust us package for babies under 1 year old which including a welcome pack, nappies and wipes , Baby bottles and Formula milk and much more!
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
- Problem solving to Mathematics
- Large fully equipped play areas designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Shaded, secure outdoor Garden
- Secure Access system and CCTV throughout
- Nappies inclusive all under 3's
- Sensory Room to help calm and encourage children’s senses
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and
co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- FANTASTIC indoor garden play area.
- Highly dedicated and qualified staff.
- Air Conditioning in all Base rooms throughout the nursery
- 10% Sibling and 15% Twins discount .
- Promotions and discounts throughout the year.
- Conveniently located close to the town centre and is ideally located for parents in and around Crawley.
- Car park available for drop off and picks ups.
- Additional optional classes for children for 3-5 year olds.
What our customers say…
I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all the staff at Busy Bees nursery for taking care after our son. I am absolutely sure that he was having lots of fun with you guys
He has possessed many new skills which makes us as parents very happy and his English has improved incredibly, which makes us even more happy.
We would like to express our gratitude and heartfelt thanks for all the love and care you have given my son. We will all miss you when he goes to big school.
My son is shy and took time to settle into the toddler room, every day the girls welcome him in with appropriate care and attention and the tears at 'drop-off' faded quickly
- Rachel Bloxham
A good strong team of caring professionals where children are made to feel welcome straight away
- Rachel Bloxham