Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Nottingham Daybrook is a large purpose built, two story nursery in Daybrook situated next to Sainsbury’s Arnold. There are regular bus links into Nottingham City Centre and Mansfield with direct access to the A60 (Mansfield Road).
Our nursery has 4 spacious rooms which are bright and welcoming, all with air conditioning and under floor heating. We have a large outside play area with an interactive activity frame. We also have two separate outside areas for our younger children; all with soft surfaced flooring and fencing around to enable a safe and secure environment with lots of interesting activities to stimulate and challenge children’s learning.
Our dedicated staff have a wide range of qualifications which include, to name few, NVQ level 2 & 3, Foundation Degree in Early Years Childhood Studies, Early Years Professional (EYP), First Aid and Food Hygiene level 2 & 3. Our staff are always very keen to attend different training courses both within Busy Bees and with the local authority. Our team ensures that they build close relationships with their key children and their parents/carers, giving daily feedback about the child’s day.
We pride ourselves on having excellent relationships with our parents and throughout the year we complete development summary reports for each child and hold two parents evenings to keep families well informed of their child’s progress. We run a parent partnership group which allows us to work in partnership with our parents and allows for on-going improvements and developments within the nursery.
We have been awarded 5/5 Food Hygiene Rating from the Food Standards Agency. Both our Head Chef and Assistant Chef are dedicated in preparing nutritionally balanced and healthy meals for the children which allows them to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures and flavors. We also cater for children with special dietary requirements such as food allergies, intolerances and cultural preferences
At Busy Bees Nottingham Daybrook we never sit still. We are always looking for new ways to give your child an even better, more stimulating experience. Helping every child to extend and further develop key skills at every level whilst having tremendous fun and making new friends at the same time Our Busy Bees initiative such as Wake and Shake, Busy Babies, Cooking With Me and Steps to Independence are designed to enhance an already quality and stimulating environment for your child. Each initiative offers different play and learning opportunities within day-to-day activities and practice.
So why not come say hello, have a look around and meet our team? See for yourself what we do at Busy Bees Nottingham Daybrook.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted April 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Busy Babies Busy Babies introduces babies to images and materials which will make visible enhancements within their environment
- Cooking with Me Cooking with Me involves groups of children working together and encourages them to explore fun activities which are linked with cooking and baking
- Wake and Shake Wake and Shake engages children as they discover a series of easy to learn dance movements
- Steps to Independence Steps to Independence gives children the opportunity to take part in activities that encourage independence, like helping to clean tables and toys, sweeping the floor and gardening
- Links to local services, such as Arnold Library and local business.
- External businesses welcome: Baby Massage, Music groups, Toddler Yoga, dance classes etc.
- 5/5 Food Hygiene Rating from Food Standards Agency
- Excellent links with local schools and outside agencies
- Secure large external play area with activity climbing frame. Separate external play areas for children under 2 years. Gardening area for digging and gardening. Compost and growing patch.
- Pediatric First Aid trained staff team
- OUTSTANDING Health and Safety compliance
- Electronic Security Access System (Key Fob system)
- Private Car Park (30 spaces)