7:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Graded 4 by Care Inspectorate 2015 - Click here to view our report
- We have been established since 2002
- There is a large staff team with a healthy balance of ages to provide youth and experience
- We work with a key worker system, where each child has an allocated member of staff who is responsible for completing their learning journeys and providing their age-appropriate curriculum
- A large private car park is available on site so that you can visit the nursery easily
- A coded entry/exit door with cameras to ensure security
- A large fully enclosed outdoor space to encourage children to develop their learning, through creativity and active play outdoors in all our lovely Scottish weather! Each room has their own access to the garden.
- We were awarded Eco school status in 2014
- Extended opening hours from 7:30am - 6:00pm to give parents the greatest flexibility and choice. We run two different sessions a day: 7.30 am to 12.45 pm and 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- We offer a fully inclusive package including nappies, wipes and all food.
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
Why You Will Love Our Nursery
At East Kilbride we believe in “Getting it Right For Every Child”.
Providing children with a safe and nurturing environment to help them achieve. This ethos is supported by our development of the local woods with the parents and community.
The children love playing and learning out doors and are developing responsible attitudes to the environment. The children celebrate their achievements and work as a group. Parents are often volunteers.
The outdoor learning ethos is supported also by our work in being an eco friendly setting, where all children in the nursery, even our babies, are involved in recycling and planting and growing.
The home from home feel of the nursery is testament to the high calibre of staff, who are dedicated and committed to the service and who always go that extra mile.
We have a parents board, who help with our fundraising events, they are always looking for new members to join them
Children are benefiting from new resources, the new library and parents room are an added benefit
A very caring, supportive and helpful staff team, caring not only for children but the whole family. Hope to return when circumstances change!
The children have great fun at nursery
The nursery looks great since the refurbishment, very bright and spatious, all staff are lovely and very welcoming
All the staff are great, your amazing abilities with my child's allergies has taken a weight of my mind. Thank you so much.
We are proud to support:
Parent Partnership Group
Parent Representatives for Busy Bees at East Kilbride
Mr and Mrs D Cootes
Mr and Mrs Cootes are parents of a child who is currently in our 1-2 playroom.
Mrs E Tod
Mrs Tod is a parent of a child who attends Pre-School playroom
Mrs M Brady
Mrs Brady is a parent of a child who is currently in our 1-2 playroom.
Ms Doherty is a parent of children who are in the Baby Room and Pre-School playroom.
Mz Natalie Ainslie
Always willing to help, Natalie has a gift for making Monday mornings a happy time when heading out to work.
Look What We've Been Doing
Fun Filled Week At Busy Bees East Kilbride
Successful Enrolment Week
Welcome to our new families
Christmas Fayre success
Still a chance to win.