From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
At East Kilbride we believe in “Getting it Right For Every Child”.
Providing children with a safe and nurturing environment to help them achieve. This ethos is supported by our development of the local woods with the parents and community.
The children love playing and learning out doors and are developing responsible attitudes to the environment. The children celebrate their achievements and work as a group. Parents are often volunteers.
The outdoor learning ethos is supported also by our work in being an eco friendly setting, where all children in the nursery, even our babies, are involved in recycling and planting and growing.
The home from home feel of the nursery is testament to the high calibre of staff, who are dedicated and committed to the service and who always go that extra mile.
We have a parents board, who help with our fundraising events, they are always looking for new members to join them
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Graded 4 by Care Inspectorate 2015 - Click here to view our report
- We have been established since 2002
- There is a large staff team with a healthy balance of ages to provide youth and experience
- We work with a key worker system, where each child has an allocated member of staff who is responsible for completing their learning journeys and providing their age-appropriate curriculum
- A large private car park is available on site so that you can visit the nursery easily
- A coded entry/exit door with cameras to ensure security
- A large fully enclosed outdoor space to encourage children to develop their learning, through creativity and active play outdoors in all our lovely Scottish weather! Each room has their own access to the garden.
- We were awarded Eco school status in 2014
- Extended opening hours from 7:30am - 6:00pm to give parents the greatest flexibility and choice. We run two different sessions a day: 7.30 am to 12.45 pm and 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- We offer a fully inclusive package including nappies, wipes and all food.
- The nursery is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday, 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January. Where Bank holidays fall on a weekend the nursery will be closed on that years designated dates. (Usually the following Monday or Tuesday)
What our customers say…
The meals are varied, well balanced and freshly made, my son always eats well
The staff and management work hard to make going to work easy for me
We are very happy that our child settled well at nursery and we are pleased with the feedback from staff. So glad we chose Busy Beeâ€™s
A very caring, supportive and helpful staff team, caring not only for children but the whole family. Hope to return when circumstances change!
My son is gaining confidence through his time at nursery