Busy Bees in London ExCeL
5 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Docks, London, E16 1XL
Call Rebecca on 020 7474 7487
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in London ExCeL is a beautiful purpose built nursery all on one level. The nursery has four spacious rooms, one for each age group. Rooms are vibrantly decorated and arranged to offer each child the chance to explore and investigate their environment. Each room has access to their own well equipped secure outdoor garden where children can choose to free flow inside and out throughout the day.
We take pride in being a large and diverse family with many different cultures and religions.
The team here at ExCeL are passionate about their work and build strong relationships with their key children and families. The Team are very enthusiastic about promoting the unique individuality of each child and supporting their wellbeing and learning. Activities provided for the children are based on your child’s interest and development giving them the opportunity to discover, investigate and explore- gaining new skills as they develop. We at ExCeL provide a fun, stimulating and safe environment in which your child will play, learn and grow.
We have on site catering facilities with a Head Chef and Assistant Chef working together to prepare healthy meals on a daily basis. We do our best to cater for all dietary requirements. We have achieved a Bronze award through the soil Association, which means our menus have been recognised for being seasonal, not containing undesirable food additives, hydrated fats or GM ingredients and that our catering team are well trained.
Busy Bees at London ExCeL have a Parent Partnership Group which meets throughout the year. The aim of the Parent Partnership Group is to promote positive relationships with parents and to create a support network for all parents within the nursery setting. Members of the parent partnership can be contacted through e-mail and are able to offer support and advice to both new and existing parents.
We at Busy Bees London, ExCeL are dedicated to ensuring that all children have an enjoyable time while at nursery and that their individual needs and interests are met through fun and enjoyable play.
We can also accommodate for early and late drop off and pick up (open at 7am and close at 7pm), please ask in the office for more details.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted February 2014 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Recently refurbished
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Nation Sports sessions
- Nice Cosy baby room
- Free Nappies for under 2’s
- Individual outdoor play areas for each age group with growing areas for the children
- Big sensory room for that wonderful ‘chill’ out time
- Baby Diaries for under 2’s
- Tots Crops in house Hairdresser
- Interactive smart board
- Stay and play sessions every Monday and Friday 10-11am
- CCTV and Secure Fob key system
- Parent Partnership Group
- Monthly newsletters
- E-mail and text service to keep you up to date with latest news
- Graduation Party for all school leavers
- Fresh nutritious meals prepared by our in house Chef daily, we also provide Halal meat if requested
- Ample parking for drop off and pick up
- Easy access to the nursery from the Docklands Light Railway
- Quiet location
- Dedicated staff with years of experience
What our customers say…
I like playing in the garden
- James - 3 years old
The interaction between the staff and kids and kids to kids are excellent and the programme that are being followed is above standard
- Hugo Father of Amone 2 Years
Busy Bees has provided my son with safety and security and laid a strong foundation for him to transition to â€˜big school.â€™
- Gerrardâ€™s Dad
Rayaa is really happy here â€“ she bolts to the Pre-School room every morning, this demonstrates just how safe and secure she feels here.
- Rayaaâ€™s Nan
The staff at Busy Bees are very friendly and welcoming. Lily has gained so much while at nursery, I would definitely recommend this nursery to other parents
- Amy mother of Lily 4 years