Busy Bees at Horsham
11 Bartholomew Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 5JL
Call Faye on 01403 754610
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
3months - 8years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Horsham is a large 2 storey purpose built nursery which is close to all local amenities and local commuter routes.The nursery has been awarded GOOD Ofsted (2014); Horsham has fantastic bright and airy well equipped rooms for each age group, which provides a home from home atmosphere for all children.
Each room is resourced to a high standard with state of the art equipment such as touch screen computers, laptops and developing sensory areas for the babies.
The children have daily access into our two well-equipped garden areas which are surrounded by beautiful woodland walks.
Here at Horsham we have our fantastic holiday club called the Hive for children aged between 4yrs-8yrs 11mths. This is open in the school holidays and if fun by fully qualified staff including two members of staff who hold a Level 6 Qualification. All meals are included within our competitive fees.
Our main ethos at Horsham is that children are offered many learning opportunities and of course they have lots of fun!
Each child has a Key Person who will ensure that each child’s individual needs and interests are met. We use observation, planning and assessment to track each child’s personal learning and development.
All of our staff at Horsham hold either a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification. We offer excellent training opportunities for all of our staff including NVQ’s and more specialised training. The staff here are passionate, committed and dedicated to the nursery and their profession.
Our chefs provide home cooked food which is both nutritious and delicious. We have a four week rolling menu which enables us to use local produce which is in season. We also cater for children with allergies or specific dietary needs.
We have recently set up a Parent Partnership Group. The group consists of current parents who are happy to offer support to others. We have regular meetings and discuss the news and events at Busy Bees at Horsham.
We are very proud of our nursery and would love to show you around.
Please give us a call and book an appointment and come and see what makes Horsham so special.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 10% discount for parents who work in the NHS
- Outdoor woodland learning experiences
- Weekly language lesson at no extra cost
- Shake and Write initiative
- Babble to chatter - nurture children's language and communication
- Nurturing Problem Solving to Mathematics enhancement
- Pre-School Academy
- In Pre-School Academy we are lucky to have Catherine who holds a Graduate Certificate of Primary Education Level 6
- Social events and Parents evenings
- Fees inclusive of nappies
- 5/5 Food Hygiene award
- Bright, airy building
- Small cosy individual play areas
- 2 Qualified Chefs who provide a healthy,extensive menu
- High security building with secure access systems
- High quality equipment in each room
- Unique learning opportunities including discovery sessions
- Beautiful shady garden areas
- 1:2 Ratio within our dedicated room and garden for babies
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
- Nappies and meals include
- Disabled access
- Wake and Shake initiative
- Cooking with Me workshops
- Busy Babies initiative
What our customers say…
The penguin team were amazing with Lucas, really helped make me feel at ease when dropping him off each day.
- Lucas Mum
I love seeing the chicks on Academy day. I love playing with my friends, we play lots. Baking and drawing.
Recognition to Bella for her kindness and responsiveness when children are upset, and for her sense of fun which the children love
- Jacobâ€™s Dad
Chelsea is always happy to be with the children and enthusiastic about the activities they will be doing.
- Alfieâ€™s Mum and Dad
I have been using this Nursery for 7 years now for both my little girls. It's fantastic. I feel that the staff are friendly and reliable and most of all I feel my little angel is safe