Busy Bees at Horsham
11 Bartholomew Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 5JL
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Charlotte on 01403 754610
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 8years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Horsham is a large 2 storey purpose built nursery which is close to all local amenities and local commuter routes.The nursery has been awarded Outstanding Ofsted (2016); Horsham has fantastic bright and airy well equipped rooms for each age group, which provides a home from home atmosphere for all children. The children have daily access into our two well-equipped garden areas which are surrounded by beautiful woodland walks.
Here at Horsham we have our fantastic holiday club called the Hive for children aged between 4yrs-8yrs 11mths. This is open in the school holidays alongside West Sussex term dates and is run by fully qualified consistent pre-school team.
Our main ethos at Horsham is that children are offered many learning opportunities and of course they have lots of fun! We offer excellent training opportunities for all of our staff including NVQ’s and more specialised training. The staff here are passionate, committed and dedicated to the nursery and their profession. Each child has a Key Person who will ensure that the children’s individual needs and interests are met, using observation, planning and assessment to track their personal learning and development.
Our chefs provide home cooked food which is both nutritious and delicious. We have a four week rolling menu which enables us to use local produce which is in season. We also cater for children with allergies or specific dietary needs. All meals are included within our competitive fees.
We are very proud of our nursery and would love to show you around. Please give us a call and book an appointment and come and see what makes Horsham so special.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 10% discount for parents who work in the NHS and Emergency Services.
- Outdoor woodland learning experiences and beautiful shady garden areas.
- Babble to chatter, to nurture children's language and communication.
- Nurturing Problem Solving to Mathematics enhancement
- Pre-School Academy for our rising fours. Specifically designed for school readiness.
- Social events and Parents evenings
- Fees inclusive of nappies and meals.
- 5/5 Food Hygiene award
- Healthy food prepared onsite everyday by our qualified chef.
- High security building with secure and disabled access.
- High quality equipment in each room
- Unique learning opportunities including soft play sessions and woodland walks.
- Cooking with Me workshops carried out bu our onsite chef for all age groups.
What our customers say…
Lyndonâ€™s carers are first brilliant â€“ always helpful and welcoming. In fact all staff stop to say hello. We feel Lyndonâ€™s care is second to none.
- Lyndonâ€™s Dad
I love seeing the chicks on Academy day. I love playing with my friends, we play lots. Baking and drawing.
We are very pleased with Busy Bees and with all the staff that is extremely professional and caring!
- The Goves
Bethany Gardner finds the time to talk to parents and share highlights of their child's day.
- Ashely - Johnnys Mother
Chelsea is always happy to be with the children and enthusiastic about the activities they will be doing.
- Alfieâ€™s Mum and Dad