Kids 1st Ingleby Barwick
Myton Road, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 0WA
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Kelly on 01642 751111
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Kids 1st in Ingleby Barwick is a purpose built nursery, situated near Tesco, at the top of Myton Road and next to Romano Park.
All of the rooms are bright and colourful and very inviting to children. We have a variety of interesting and stimulating activities for all children to participate in, as well as providing our very own unique learning enhancements. All activities and experiences for the children help them to develop into happy, confident children..
We also have regular visits from our local Librarian who brings along lots of exciting stories for us to read and share.
Each of the rooms has their own door to the garden area giving them the choice of being outdoors or indoors.The outdoor area is very spacious and provides lots of opportunities for the children to be hands on with nature.
We have a strong, caring staff team who all hold the same ethos and would love to meet you. The children’s health, care, enjoyment and interests are always at the forefront of everything that we do.
We provide delicious home cooked food which is prepared daily on site by our qualified chef. All food is nutritionally balanced offering a good variety due to the 6 week rolling menu which is designed around each season. We are also very proud of our 5 star hygiene rating from Environmental Health.
Within the nursery we have strong partnerships with parents. We also hold regular parent partnership meetings to share new ideas which we find is a great way to get a parents perspective. All parents have access to the ParentZone App which is full of regular updates from the day.
Don’t miss out on the fun here at Kids 1st, Ingleby Barwick and book a visit today!
We look forward to meeting you soon
Why you'll love our nursery...
OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Our purpose-built nursery offers 6 stimulating well equipped rooms
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore
- Our opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open 52 weeks of the year only closing for Bank Holidays
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- We provide nappies and wipes to all children under the age of 3 years
- 5 Star Food Hygiene
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified chef
- We work closely with parents to have their input in their child’s learning and development
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- I-Connect system sending you regular updates to your ParentZone App
What our customers say about us
Had multiple childminders, nannies and childcare throughout many years for my 2 boys, but this nursery is just amazing. The care, attention given to children is just superb, can see how my children develop each day and come to the nursery with a smile on t...