Major Minors at Lightwater
Carlton House, 63-65 MacDonald Road, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5XY
Call Rhiannon on 01276 453595
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Originally opened in 2004 as Carlton Day Nursery, Major Minors Lightwater has been imaginatively created from an Edwardian building formerly a hotel, located on a quiet residential road.
There are four main rooms starting with Harmony for the babies, going through Melody, Rhapsody and Symphony for the oldest pre-school children.
All rooms have direct access to the outside play areas for year round use: a large sun shade protects a decked area for the babies and a covered outdoor area allows the pre-school children to breathe fresh air in all weathers.
Grassed areas of the garden accommodate an amazing Hobbit House for imaginative role play; climbing frames for physical development; and a kitchen garden area for growing vegetables and flowers.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted November 2017 - Click here to see our report
- All rooms have direct free flow access onto a beautifully designed and spacious garden.
- Dedicated under 2’s garden with free flow access.
- Extra curricular classes including football, French and music.
- Intimate homely feel setting .
- Parent coffee bar and resource centre.
- Dedicated and passionate staff team.
- Wake and Shake to wake children up and get them moving
- Grow your own to enhance children learning of where food comes from and gardening.
What our customers say…
Just to say Edward has absolutely loved his time at Major Minors. He will be very sad to leave you all as he has been with you since a baby.
Friendly warm and if I have another baby would efinitely send here
- Maria Oxlade
My Son has been really happy at Major Minors since his very first days. Itâ€™s a really lovely nursery where all the staff know and care about him!
Friendly, caring and approachable staff. Small setting. Excellent food and great outdoor facilities
Very happy with how my little boy has settled in. All the staff are friendly and helpful and he loves them all. He's come on so much with his speech and social skills since starting.
- Kimberley Shipway