Major Minors at Lightwater
Carlton House, 63-65 MacDonald Road, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5XY
Call Emma on 01276 453595
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Originally opened in 2004 as Carlton Day Nursery, Major Minors Lightwater has been imaginatively created from an Edwardian building formerly a hotel, located on a quiet residential road.
There are four main rooms starting with Harmony for the babies, going through Melody, Rhapsody and Symphony for the oldest pre-school children.
All rooms have direct access to the outside play areas for year round use: a large sun shade protects a decked area for the babies and a covered outdoor area allows the pre-school children to breathe fresh air in all weathers.
Grassed areas of the garden accommodate an amazing Hobbit House for imaginative role play; climbing frames for physical development; and a kitchen garden area for growing vegetables and flowers.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted November 2017 - Click here to see our report
- All rooms have direct free flow access onto a beautifully designed and spacious garden.
- Dedicated under 2’s garden with free flow access.
- Extra curricular classes including football, French and music.
- Intimate homely feel setting .
- Parent coffee bar and resource centre.
- Dedicated and passionate staff team.
- Wake and Shake to wake children up and get them moving
- Grow your own to enhance children learning of where food comes from and gardening.
What our customers say…
I know my daughter will be looked after and this will be great in her development
- Cheri Grover
I have been overly happy and impressed with the nursery and its staff and will highly recommend Busy Bees light water to everyone.
- Lucy Harvey
My Son has been really happy at Major Minors since his very first days. Itâ€™s a really lovely nursery where all the staff know and care about him!
The staff really care about the children. Sean is a star and in general the staff make a genuine effort with the children, it seems to be more than just a job
Very friendly, welcoming staff who obviously care about the children. Lovely outdoor area