Busy Bees at Oldbrook
11 Duckworth Court, Oldbrook, Milton Keynes, MK6 2RX
Call Louise on 01908 231475
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Oldbrook provides high quality childcare , Ofsted rated Good in September 2017.
Busy Bees Day Nursery at Oldbrook in Milton Keynes is a large, purpose built nursery situated close to the local amenities, Central Milton Keynes and the train station. The nursery is open from 7:30 am - 6:00pm each day with the option of parent picking up between 6:00pm - 6:30pm, at an additional charge.
The nursery has been designed with children in mind; from the single storey construction and small base rooms which provide a homely atmosphere for all the children to learn and develop. Each room has access to individual garden areas where the children have the opportunities to investigate and explore their outdoor classroom.
In the Busy Bees Annual Awards Oldbrook received the ‘Team of the Year’ for going above and beyond, and demonstrating that every child is at the heart of what we do. We also have awards for ‘Nursery of the Year’.
The children are provided with many learning opportunities throughout all the age groups, where experienced and qualified staff, cater for all children’s individual needs and interests with the key person planning for each child’s personal learning. The rooms are bright and stimulating with a wide range of resources available both inside and out.
Sue the Chef is committed to providing delicious home cooked food, which are nutritionally balanced and healthy. We have a four week rolling menu which takes advantage of fresh, seasonal produce and allows our children to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures, flavours and colours within their meal. We are also fully equipped to provide food for children with allergies or intolerances as well as cultural preferences and we will always provide a vegetarian option to meat dishes. .
The staff here at Oldbrook are dedicated, hard working, skilled and most of all passionate about their roles, the children and the parents. The staff are all qualified to at least a minimum of NVQ level 3 or working towards their qualification in Early Years. The staff take full advantage of the training courses provided by Busy Bees and the local authority.
The nursery has a Parent Representative Group that meet regularly every term and can be contacted via email, if you would like to ask any questions or advice. The group consists of parents whose children already attend the nursery and are happy to give support when leaving your children for the first time or even when making a transition from room to room. If you have any questions or would like feedback on the nursery then please feel free to use this service.
We are very passionate at providing the best possible start for children and their families and ensure that the children have an enjoyable time while at nursery, making sure their needs and interests are met through exciting activities and play opportunities. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives that are created by our Head office Childcare team. Each initiative has its own design to aid the children to succeed and enjoy many areas of learning and development. The initiatives include Busy Babies, Block Play, Our Imagination Station, Cooking with Me and Wake and Shake.
If you would like your child to experience a happy, safe and stimulating environment, please arrange an appointment to come and visit the nursery and see for yourself what a great nursery it really is. We will be happy to answer any questions either by telephone or in person
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted, September 2017- Click here to read the report
- Now offering an all inclusive package for under 2's .This includes nappies and wipes for all children under the age of 2 years old. For babies under 12 months old we are also offering a bespoke milk package.
- #busybabies# initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for those little chefs in the family
- Now offering an all inclusive package for under 2's This includes nappies and wipes for all children under the age of 2yrs old. For babies under 12mths old we are also offering a bespoke milk package.
- No extra charge for a 7:30am start.
- Interactive smart board - come on all you little IT people, come and have a go
- Food is all home cooked and nutritionally balanced, dietary requirements catered for
- Busy Bees Centre of Excellence for Catering Standards
- Bright, welcoming play areas for each age group
- Large, individual outdoor play areas with separate garden area for the children to grow their own plants and vegetables
- CCTV and secure access for peace of mind
- Established, friendly staff team
- We now have a new online learning journals system in place
What our customers say…
Pahel is always happy and learning a lot of new things everyday. She talks a lot about her day, friends and staff.Â We can see improvement in her and feel that this is one of the best care providers.
- Hemant Bhatt
A big thanks once again to all staff in preschool room 2, you're doing a fab job in helping us to ensure our little girl is a happy and confident child.
- Daljit Somel (parent of Jasmine Somel 4years old)
"Anna loves it in Pre-school 2, she has learnt lots since being in there and we are really happy with her progress"
- Claire De Silva
The nursery provides excellent childcare standards and Ayden has enjoyed his 2 and a half years here. His social skills have improved a lot
Thank you for looking after my child so well