Busy Bees at Oxford
2 Armstrong Road, Littlemore, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 4XT
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Kirran on 01865 778 710
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 3
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Here at Busy Bees at Oxford our devoted team of Busy Bees childcare experts have designed our nursery to suit the needs of young children aged 3 months to 5 years by embracing the notion of safe nurturing and learning through play, for every age and stage.
we have recently been recognised as Outstanding by Ofsted some key comments we are proud of include
-“Staff provide and inspiring and imaginative learning environment for the children indoors and outdoors. They use their expert knowledge to guide and challenge children’s learning exceptionally well.”
-“Children make outstanding progress; by the time they leave nursery they are more than ready for the next stage in their learning.”
-“Children are exceptionally polite, kind and well-behaved. They are proud to tell visitors all about their nursery, and go about their day with great confidence and enthusiasm.”
Our highly trained staff are exemplary role models who are passionate about delivering exceptional care and giving children the best start in life. In addition to the main primary areas of learning (Personal, Social and Emotional, Physical and Communication and Language), we also demonstrate common courtesy, mutual respect and patience, whilst always keeping at the forefront of everything we do that learning must be fun! Our full time housekeeper also ensures the nursery always maintains the highest level of cleanliness throughout.
The happiness and wellbeing of every child is of paramount importance to Busy Bees. Whilst in our care we deliver award winning, nutritious freshly cooked meals. We work in partnership with parents every day and have created a ‘settling in’ package to ensure a smooth transition between home and nursery life so that parents can relax in the knowledge that their child feels secure, confident and nurtured.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- We have reached Outstanding from Ofsted, Click here to view our latest report (2017)
- Brand NEW, purposely designed facilities for under 5's
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Bespoke 'settling in package' tailored to the needs of every parent and child
- Freshly cooked, nutritious meals prepared by our dedicated onsite chef
- Dedicated staff team of early years professionals
- State of the art play equipment tailored specifically for each age group
- Secure private gardens to encourage children in all areas of outdoor learning
- The Busy Bees Goes Wild learning enhancement developed exclusively for Busy Bees nurseries with the Wildlife Trust.
What our customers say about us
Good nursery. My kids love it there.
They provide everything what I can ask for they are brilliant in every way...talking to me and providing best childcare and really they are great
Always the best! Wouldn’t send my children anywhere else! Staff are friendly and always welcoming.