Welcome to our nursery…
Our devoted team of Busy Bees childcare experts have designed our nursery to suit the needs of young children aged 3 months to 5 years by embracing the notion of safe nurturing and learning through play, for every age and stage.
We understand that children learn through play and observation which is why our nursery will be equipped with an incredible variety of brand new, age appropriate toys and equipment.
Children need fresh air too and our outdoor spaces will contain stimulating features and sensory play areas.
Our highly trained staff are exemplary role models who are passionate about delivering exceptional care and giving children the best start in life. In addition to the main primary areas of learning (Personal, Social and Emotional, Physical and Communication and Language), we also demonstrate common courtesy, mutual respect and patience, whilst always keeping at the forefront of everything we do that learning must be fun!
The happiness and wellbeing of every child is of paramount importance to Busy Bees. Whilst in our care we deliver award winning, nutritious freshly cooked meals. We work in partnership with parents every day and have created a ‘settling in’ package to ensure a smooth transition between home and nursery life so that parents can relax in the knowledge that their child feels secure, confident and nurtured.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- We have reached Outstanding from Ofsted, Click here to view our latest report (2017)
- Brand NEW, purposely designed facilities for under 5's
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Bespoke 'settling in package' tailored to the needs of every parent and child
- Freshly cooked, nutritious meals prepared by our dedicated onsite chef
- Dedicated staff team of early years professionals
- State of the art play equipment tailored specifically for each age group
- Secure private gardens to encourage children in all areas of outdoor learning
- The Busy Bees Goes Wild learning enhancement developed exclusively for Busy Bees nurseries with the Wildlife Trust.