Busy Bees at St Andrews Ridge
The Neighbourhood Centre, Highdown Way, Swindon, SN25 4FD
Call Amanda on 01793 726919
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees St Andrews is a home from home environment for children offering the warmest of welcome. The staff are passionate and dedicated to providing the very best possible care, leaving parents feeling reassured and children happy.
In 2011 the nursery received a full internal refurbishment creating 3 base rooms that are brightly decorated with opportunities for all children to explore and investigate the lovely environment. All rooms open up onto the outdoor area which provides an extension of the children’s learning environment.
In March 2012 the nursery was recognised by the company as a Centre of excellence, a status devised by Busy Bees to represent the finest standards in childcare and catering. This is a real honour and shows the dedication and passion of the staff team.
The catering award recognises the exceptional food provided and also the opportunities to provide healthy options throughout the children’s time at nursery.
Busy Bees childcare team have created various initiatives that provide children with opportunities to learn and develop. As a nursery we have successfully implemented these which include Busy Babies, Our Imagination Station, Steps to Independence, Cooking with Me and Wake and Shake, which we would love to share with you whilst visiting the nursery.
Our long serving staff team are very dedicated, passionate and hard working which in turn provides a high quality service for children and parents. We have a high level of qualified staff and provide internal training to further the qualifications and knowledge. Through the staff’s knowledge, experience and working together to ensure all children have a variety of learning opportunities and a safe caring environment to grow up in.
We would like to invite you to come along and spend some time in our nursery and experience the great care and learning environment we provide.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Cooking with Me for all those little chefs in the family
- Steps to Independence for children 2yrs onwards to develop independence within the setting. Children are encouraged to clean up after dinner, wash windows and much more. Smiffy the Germ encourages the children to learn about how to keep healthy
- Emotional Transitions for Pre-school - Supporting children through early life and emotional experiences
- Extra curricular activities including Music Bugs
- Sensory room for those quiet moments
- Fantastic refurbishment in May 2011
- Friendly, experienced staff team
- Secure access with CCTV throughout
- Freshly prepared home cooked meals are provided each day
- Large fully equipped base rooms designed specifically for the age groups which lead directly onto the garden
- Open Afternoons every Monday, 2pm - 4pm - call in and see us!
- Our Pre-School have PEAL. ( Preparing an early approach to literacy)
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
What our customers say…
Koby seems very happy at Busy Bees, We have noticed him thrive and his confidence grow. Over the past year, he has especially got a lot out of his sessions, since moving into the pre-school room.
- Mrs Natasha Woodland
We are both so thrilled with the progress Izzy is making. Thank you to all the members of the team who make her time so special, she loves every minute. We are both teachers as well, so thank you.
- Sarah and Ben
Very pleased with how Eleanor is getting on. Care she is given is very good and she has made close bonds with both her carers and friends.
- Eleanor Harris
All of the staff are very cheerful and pleasant which makes the atmosphere very welcoming and comfortable. Nicola thoroughly enjoys pre school calling the children here her friends. Best friend Emma
- Nicola's Mum
My husband and I are really pleased with all aspects of childcare provided by Busy Bees, compared to other nurseries and pre schools. We feel that Ruben gets better care here than he would anywhere.