Busy Bees at Stowmarket
The Buntings, Cedar Park, Stowmarket, IP14 5GZ
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Amy on 01449 770806
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Stowmarket provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (August 2019)
Busy Bees Stowmarket is a purpose built nursery which has been well design with young children in mind. The nursery offers 1 Nurturing room and two baby rooms for our youngest children, these rooms offer our youngest children a homely environment with plenty of opportunities to explore a variety of activities to enhance learning and development.
We then have two toddlers rooms which offer our children two large play rooms with exciting sensory play opportunities and a wonderful large outdoor space for our energic children to explore. With all children under the age of 3 years we focus on learning through play to support children’s development and to build confidence and self esteem.
The final stage in our children’s nursery journey is pre-school within these rooms we encourage children to take part in plenty of group activities and we introduce a little more structure to the day as we wish to prepare our children for pre-school. Therefore we plan exciting activities each day to encourage social interaction, confidence and a readiness to learn.
We have 2 pre-school rooms offering plenty of exciting opportunities of creative and messy play, role play, literacy area, numeracy area and lots more. During this time in pre-school our dedicated team of staff will support your children in preparing for the transition to School. We wish to support all our children in to developing into confident children who are keen to learn and explore new things.
During the last half term before making the transition to school we introduce a school leavers time table with a programme of exciting activities which will support children when they go to school.
We have good links with local school and support children with attending visits we are invited to by the school.
We have a dedicated team of staff who all support our nursery vision to provide outstanding childcare, to support our children to develop into confident young people and for parents to feel happy and well supported in the environment. We wish to ensure our children grow and develop within a safe and stimulating environment which is enriched in learning opportunities. Our vision is for our staff team to feel proud of their nursery in which they work and the care they offer, and to offer healthy and nutritious meals which are full of flavour and enjoyed by all.
We understand how difficult it can be leaving your child for the first time which is why Busy Bees Stowmarket feel it’s important to offer settling in sessions which are as important to the child as they parents.. We usually suggest beginning settling in sessions several weeks before starting nursery, to offer plenty of time for parents to develop a relationship with their key person and for children to feel comfortable and familiar with in our environment.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted August 2019
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- Our purpose built nursery offers 2 warm nurturing rooms, 4 baby rooms, two Toddlers rooms and two pre-school rooms
- Babble to chatter – nurturing luscious language within all rooms.
- Our purpose built nursery offers 5 warm nurturing baby rooms, one stimulating tweenies room, one exciting rising 3's room and two impressive pre-school rooms perfect for preparing children for school
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
What our customers say about us
Can’t fault them through the whole pandemic, they have been very good with communication, the safety of my child and always happy to see my child on arrival, they have kept to the guidelines and even adapted when collection was getting crowded.