Busy Bees at Stowmarket
The Buntings, Cedar Park, Stowmarket, IP14 5GZ
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Kim on 01449 770806
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Stowmarket provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (July 2016)
Busy Bees Stowmarket is a purpose built nursery which has been well design with young children in mind. The nursery offers 5 nurturing areas. For our youngest children, these rooms offer children from 2 months to 2 years a warm, homely environment with plenty of opportunities to explore a variety of activities to enhance learning and development.
At around 2-3 years of age children progress into Tweenies. Tweenies room is a large room where children can are actively encouraged to access and explore exciting activities and resources. We very much focus on developing children’s communication skills with in Tweenies room as well as independence.
With all children under the age of 3 years we focus on learning through play to support children’s development and to build confidence and self esteem.
The next step for children is Rising 3’s, within this room we encourage children to take part in plenty of group activities and we introduce a little more structure to the day as we wish to prepare our children for pre-school. Therefore we plan exciting activities each day to encourage social interaction, confidence and a readiness to learn.
Finally children begin their journey in our pre-school rooms. We have 2 pre-school rooms offering plenty of exciting opportunities of creative and messy play, role play, literacy area, numeracy area and lots more. During this time in pre-school our dedicated team of staff will support your children in preparing for the transition to School. We wish to support all our children in to developing into confident children who are keen to learn and explore new things.
During the last half term before making the transition to school we introduce a school leavers time table with a structured programme of activities which will support children when they go to school. This includes canteen style lunches, a P.E club, hand writing club and many more learning opportunities.
We have good links with local school and support children with attending visits we are invited to by the school.
We have a dedicated team of staff who all support our nursery vision to provide outstanding childcare, to support our children to develop into confident young people and for parents to feel happy and well supported in the environment. We wish to ensure our children grow and develop within a safe and stimulating environment which is enriched in learning opportunities. Our vision is for our staff team to feel proud of their nursery in which they work and the care they offer, and to offer healthy and nutritious meals which are full of flavour and enjoyed by all.
We understand how difficult it can be leaving your child for the first time which is why Busy Bees Stowmarket feel it’s important to offer settling in sessions which are as important to the child as they parents. Parents are able to do as many sessions as they require before starting nursery. We usually suggest beginning settling in sessions a month before starting nursery, to offer plenty of time for parents to develop a relationship with their key person and for children to feel comfortable and familiar with in our environment. In addition to this we offer complimentary sessions for parents to accommodate those all-important keep in touch days at work before your child starts with us.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted July 2016 - Click here to view our report
- Busy Babies initiative to stimulate your baby's senses
- Wake and Shake initiative to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake & write initiative to support children in making marks to develop future writing skills
- Bable to chatter – nurturing luscious language within all rooms.
- Our purpose built nursery offers 5 warm nurturing baby rooms, one stimulating tweenies room, one exciting rising 3's room and two impressive pre-school rooms perfect for preparing children for school
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
What our customers say…
Fantastic nursery, amazing staff sad to be leaving
- Pauline Shale
We feel we cannot praise the staff at Busy Bees, Stowmarket, enough. They are all a pleasure to talk to and each of them knows each child by name, understands all their little quirks
- Stephanie Walters
I have been very pleased with the care Amelia has received, she has really enjoyed her time with you. Thank you to Amy on her support and Emily and Hayley for making her time so enjoyable.
- Hayley Dunn
I feel Amy, Kim and all the staff are very warm and approachable. Nothing ever seems too much trouble and there is always a genuine interest in Leyton. The facilities are fantastic
- Penny Foster
All the staff are just fantastic and go that extra mile at all times. My sons one to one Caroline is outstanding and we owe her so much for all she has done. My son trusts and loves her
- Gemma Good