Busy Bees in Sudbury Hill
Off Greenford Road, Greenford, SAT NAV use UB6 0HX, UB6 0HU
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Tracy on 0208 422 0122
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Our Busy Bees nursery in Sudbury Hill has been designed with children in mind; from the two storey construction and separate base rooms, through to the large, spacious and fully enclosed garden, our nursery is purpose-build for children ages 0-5 years. Every safety aspect has been considered, so that you can rest assured that your child is being provided with quality care in a safe and secure environment.
Our nursery is conveniently located close to Sudbury Hill underground and by Sudbury main line station. We have our own private car park to make it easy for parents when dropping off and picking up.
We are proud to have a highly qualified and caring team at Sudbury Hill and are completely dedicated to what we do. All of our skills and qualifications are continuously being developed further through our own Busy Bees Training team. All of our staff are qualified to level 3-6 and our nursery manager Tracy, who has a wealth of experience having been at Sudbury Hill since 1999, holds a foundation degree in Childcare.
We work together in partnership with our parents to understand all of your individual needs and requirements. You will be allocated a key worker who will be dedicated to supporting your child whilst they are at nursery and provide them with activities and learning opportunities based on their skills, capabilities, likes and interests.
Our Busy Bees childcare team have developed unique learning enhancements that help to encourage children's skills at every stage of their development. The enhancements that we offer in our nursery are Babble to Chatter, Numeracy and Literacy cards, Shake and Write and busy babies!
We have a beautiful large outdoor playing area for all children that provides them with an environment to explore, play, grow and learn. We have an outdoor classroom, a growing and planting area, and lots of age-appropriate facilities for the children to enjoy.
Our nursery has five large and spacious rooms for our children; baby room, 1-2s room, two 2-3 rooms and our pre-school room. We also have a very exciting rainforest room for children of all ages! In here we have a double sided fish tank, large indoor sandpit, grass, digging area and a bambu house that we use for story time, dancing and other activities. This is an excellent feature within our nursery - and one that the children definitely like most!
Our nursery Chef Jerona and assistant Chef Pancheto are committed to providing exceptional, nutritious and healthy meals for the children. The 3 week rolling menus offer a varied range of foods and any dietary requirements can be catered for by our dedicated Chefs. Our food has been awarded the Silver Food For Life Catering Mark, by The Soil Association and our vegetarian meals are approved by The Vegetarian Society.
If you would like to experience our happy, safe and stimulating environment, then please book a visit and see for yourself everything that we have to offer you and your child. We will be happy to answer any questions either by telephone or in person. We hope to see you soon!
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Busy Babies initiative in our baby room to enhance your babies senses through different coloured areas.
- Large, private and secure gardens and outdoor play for each age group - featuring outdoor classroom and lots of exciting facilities for the children to enjoy
- Five age-appropriate bright and spacious rooms for our children to play, rest and learn
- Healthy menu and weaning menus all freshly prepared and cooked by our in house chef, in line with Silver Food For Life Catering Mark
- Cater to children's individual dietary requirements and our vegetarian meals are approved by The Vegetarian Society
- Located conveniently close to the train station with good links to main roads
- Highly qualified and long standing staff - our nursery manager has been at Sudbury Hill since 1999!
- Parents evenings twice a year to discuss your child's progress and development in greater detail with key worker and staff
- All activities, learning opportunities and education is in line with the Early Years Framework Stage (EYFS) statutory framework
- Unique learning enhancements that help develop children's core skills such as Shake and Write, and Babble to Chatter
- Nappies and wipes are included in our fees for all children
- Early Years Entitlement for over 2’s years – reducing cost of your childcare
- A private car park near out front door which helps make visits to the nursery easy and stress free
- Exciting rainforest room for all children that features a double-sided fish tank, indoor sandpit, grass, digging area and bambu house
What our customers say…
We have always been happy with the quality of care our Son has received
I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the nursery staff for the excellent care and affection Malachy has received during that time
The care from the staff has been amazing and very supportive, I would recommend the nursery to anyone
- Marie B
All the wonderful staff at Busy Bees Sudbury Hill, thanks for making my time at the nursery very enjoyable and I will miss you all
- Ruby and Family
Rohit will definitely miss the nursery, he has been coming to nursery for 1 1/2 years and has enjoyed every minute