Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at Wakefield is a children’s day nursery situated on the Paragon Business Park. You can find us just off Junction 41 off the M1 beside the offices of City and Guilds. We provide quality child care for children aged from two months to five years.
We are a purpose built nursery on one level and we were rebranded from Just Learning to Busy Bees in 2012.
We are situated in a quiet part of Wakefield but with easy reach of the motorways and Wakefield town centre.
We have 4 main play rooms which allow our children to be cared for in well-equipped rooms with age appropriate equipment.
We have a fantastic baby room which is only for our younger babies, the room is full of mamas and papas equipment, including the globe rocker and cosy den with lots of soft furnishings to match, it is a real home from home.
We have 3 gardens, a garden for our babies, toddlers and pre-school children, each garden has direct access from the rooms this means our children have lots of fresh air and time to explore the outside space.
We have a strong, caring staff team who are dedicated to providing high quality childcare meeting the needs of all our children.
The nursery offers delicious home cooked foods prepared in our on-site kitchen, the foods are nutritionally balanced on a 4 week rota.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Our purpose-built nursery with 4 large individual age-appropriate rooms, along with stimulation and well stocked equipment
- Large private and secure individual outdoor areas – full of new and exciting opportunities for babies, toddlers and pre-school children to explore the outside environment
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am – 6.15pm, are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility. We are open 52 weeks of the year, only closing for Bank Holidays
- A safe and secure private car park which allows for stress free drop offs and pick ups
- Nutritious meals provided – all meals are freshly prepared and cooked on site
- Qualified, caring staff who strive to ensure each child is well cared for, happy and stimulated