From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 Months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Worcester is a purpose built two storey building conveniently situated off Junction 6 (M5) located next to Tesco Express.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months to 5 years and has bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms as well as baby sensory garden and pre-school woodland forest sensory area.
We have a chef onsite who has been at the nursery since we opened in 1998. Mandy prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietary requirement. We were awarded 5 stars in our EHO inspection in July 2019.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted December 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those creative chefs in the family
- Wake and Shake daily exercise to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Exciting new forest adventure garden - explore and learn in the outdoors
- Bright, welcoming and fully equipped play areas designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Nappies inclusive for under 2’s
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Safe and secure outdoor play area
- Emergency childcare available
What our customers say…
..She has developed wonderful relationships with staff and children and we will have treasured happy memories of her time with you. Thank you
Thank you so much Ryan enjoys his stay at the nursery and we are sure he will miss it
- Ryan's parent
Ben has experienced a fantastic 4 and half years! We are so pleased that we chose Busy Bees for his Nursery Education
Chloe has has a lovely time the last 2 years. she will really miss he Wednesday's!
- Chloe's parent
We would like to say a special thank you to Lisa and Becky who are very important to Joseph and have been instrumental to his happiness at Nursery. Thank You