Join us at our Nursery Enrolment Week
Monday 16 -
Friday 20 September
One week free**Terms & conditions apply
Busy Bees in Worcester
Brindley Road, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9FB
Call Shelley on 01905 759001
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3 Months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Worcester is a purpose built two storey building conveniently situated off Junction 6 (M5) located next to Tesco Express.
The nursery caters for children from 3 months to 5 years and has bright, spacious, age appropriate base rooms as well as baby sensory garden and pre-school woodland forest sensory area.
We have a chef onsite who has been at the nursery since we opened in 1998. Mandy prepares delicious, nutritious meals for the children and can cater for any specific dietary requirement. We were awarded 5 stars in our EHO inspection in January 2018.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- GOOD Ofsted December 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Cooking with Me for all those creative chefs in the family
- Wake and Shake daily exercise to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Exciting new forest adventure garden - explore and learn in the outdoors
- Bright, welcoming and fully equipped play areas designed specifically for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- Secure Access System for your peace of mind
- Nappies inclusive for under 2’s
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- Safe and secure outdoor play area
- Emergency childcare available
What our customers say…
it has been an amazing 4 years! Everyone at the nursery is amazing and very supportive to my child and to us as parents
- Oliver's parent
Chloe has has a lovely time the last 2 years. she will really miss he Wednesday's!
- Chloe's parent
Ben has experienced a fantastic 4 and half years! We are so pleased that we chose Busy Bees for his Nursery Education
Thank you so much Ryan enjoys his stay at the nursery and we are sure he will miss it
- Ryan's parent
it has been an excellent experience seeing my child and his older brother grow up in Busy Bees under the superb care of the staff.
- Dhruv's parent